Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Moo
Forum: Mountain Biking April 30th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 13
Posted By Moo
Where'd everybody go?

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Apr 29, 3:17 pm, wrote:
I've been away for a while and nothings the same in this NG.
There used to be ride reports, hints and tips for...
Forum: UK April 30th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Moo
A bike for the girlfriend

My girlfriend is looking for a mountain bike so she can do some basic
riding with me, it'll mostly be fireroad trails, possibly tarmaced
trails with a little off-road. She requires a 14"...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 29th 08, 05:43 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Moo
A bike for the girlfriend

My girlfriend is looking to take up biking for fitness so I've been
looking at what is currently available.

She'll want to be doing mostly on-road with some (very basic) off-road,
the most...
Forum: UK October 5th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 136
Posted By Moo
H*lm*t info card for casualty staff

Tony Raven wrote:
In article ,
says...
David Damerell wrote:
Quoting Moo ...
Forum: UK October 5th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 136
Posted By Moo
H*lm*t info card for casualty staff

David Damerell wrote:
Quoting Moo :
What is bad about helmets? Saved my mates life once, helmet was
destroyed and he came off with a bad leg......
Forum: UK September 17th 07, 07:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 136
Posted By Moo
H*lm*t info card for casualty staff

Ian Jackson wrote:
On Saturday I had a painful crash. I'll recover soon, but I was taken
to A&E in an ambulance. The ambulance crew, after checking for proper
breathing, spinal injuries,...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 2nd 07, 10:04 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By Moo
Should I block Mr Vandeman's posts?

snip

Sadly, as long as people reply to the idiot you'll still get his posts
as the replies are not blocked, you're then more likely to click on the
as you don't know the original post is from...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 5th 07, 10:27 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Moo
Recomms for shifters???

Crazy Fred wrote:
On Jul 4, 3:25 pm, "Zilla" wrote:
"Zilla" wrote in message

Forum: UK July 2nd 07, 09:55 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Moo
When it rains ...

1. Are the STI's I have really non-serviceable?

Get yourself down the GUM clinic... they'll sort you out..
Forum: UK June 26th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Moo
Any good bike insurers out there?

Pete Biggs wrote:
Duncan Smith wrote:
By good I mean better than Liverpool Victoria, who've just quoted me
close to £300 to extend my home contents to cover a road bike and a
mountain bike...
Forum: UK June 25th 07, 10:07 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Moo
Mountain Bike Rider Magazine

Matt wrote:
Just to let you know that you can get a year's subscription to the
digital edition of Mountain Bike Rider for just £19.99. That's a
saving of over 57% on the UK print edition -...
Forum: UK June 20th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Moo
Chain Cleaner

Dave wrote:
"Noel" wrote in message
Hi,

Has anyone any recommendations for these chain...
Forum: UK June 19th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Moo
Tyres!

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message , Tony Raven
') wrote:

Moo wrote on 19/06/2007 19:59 +0100:
Further to the above,...
Forum: UK June 19th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Moo
Tyres!

Mark wrote:
They are cheap! Can get a pair of them for £20. How are they off the
trail i.e. road? Lots of trails I ride have a combination of road &
XC.

A rule of thumb is the...
Forum: UK June 19th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Moo
Tyres!

Tony Raven wrote:
Moo wrote on 19/06/2007 19:59 +0100:

Further to the above, I've checked some reviews, very mixed opinions,
some say they are great tyres, others say there is a huge...
Forum: UK June 19th 07, 07:59 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Moo
Tyres!

Moo wrote:
Nigel wrote:
"Moo" wrote in message
Thanks for replies about the pedals, ordered some...
Forum: UK June 19th 07, 06:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Moo
Tyres!

Nigel wrote:
"Moo" wrote in message
Thanks for replies about the pedals, ordered some now.

Right,...
Forum: UK June 19th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Moo
Tyres!

Roger Merriman wrote:
Moo wrote:

Thanks for replies about the pedals, ordered some now.

Right, onto tyres, the tyres that come with the...
Forum: UK June 18th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Moo
Tyres!

Nigel wrote:
"Moo" wrote in message
Thanks for replies about the pedals, ordered some now.

Right,...
Forum: UK June 18th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Moo
Tyres!

marc wrote:
Moo wrote:
Thanks for replies about the pedals, ordered some now.

Right, onto tyres, the tyres that come with the Stumpy are poo, very
rubbery, very soft, riding on wet...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 18th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Moo
Tyres!

Thanks for replies about the pedals, ordered some now.

Right, onto tyres, the tyres that come with the Stumpy are poo, very
rubbery, very soft, riding on wet rock wouldn't be far off riding on an...
Forum: UK June 18th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Moo
Tyres!

Thanks for replies about the pedals, ordered some now.

Right, onto tyres, the tyres that come with the Stumpy are poo, very
rubbery, very soft, riding on wet rock wouldn't be far off riding on an...
Forum: UK June 18th 07, 09:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Moo
Pedals

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message , Moo
') wrote:

Mark wrote:
Needs some pedals for my new Specialized...
Forum: UK June 18th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Moo
Pedals

Mark wrote:
Needs some pedals for my new Specialized Stumpjumper Comp, don't like
SPD's.

What was it about the SPDs that you didn't like?

I don't like being attached to the bike, the...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 17th 07, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Moo
Pedals

Needs some pedals for my new Specialized Stumpjumper Comp, don't like SPD's.

Any suggestions which I can purchase from UK websites?

Really don't want to spend that much, the bike cost a lot of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46