Search: Posts made by: Terry[_2_]
Forum: Australia December 30th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Terry[_2_]
Helmet Mounted Mirror

Has anyone used one, and what do you think about it.

Is it ok to use with a Road Bike riding position.
Forum: Australia December 6th 07, 11:42 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Terry[_2_]
Brisbane Bikeways

It really cheezes me off that they want to promote cycling as a way of
reducing congestion on our roads, and at the same time keeping us fit, well
you cannot just enjoy a ride around Brisbane...