Showing results 1 to 25 of 194
Search took 3.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bill
Forum: General October 21st 06, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking
Replies: 70
Posted By bill
Mexican Aztec threat: 'We'll rip Americans' hearts out' if theyprotect U.S. border

Herbert Cannon wrote:
.
That just proves that Bush thinks Iraq is more important than the United
States, and Homeland Security is just a ruse to collect data on legal
Americans. The...
Forum: General October 21st 06, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking
Replies: 70
Posted By bill
Mexican Aztec threat: 'We'll rip Americans' hearts out' if theyprotect U.S. border

Shuurai wrote:
So what? Our own home-grown rappers produce tracks about killing cops and
anally raping 12 year old nieces of Tipper Gore. Racism and violence
against innocents is part...
Forum: General October 21st 06, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking
Replies: 70
Posted By bill
Mexican Aztec threat: 'We'll rip Americans' hearts out' if theyprotect U.S. border

Chas wrote:
"Rabid Weasel" wrote
So what? Our own home-grown rappers produce tracks about killing cops and
anally raping 12 year old nieces of Tipper Gore. ...
Forum: General October 21st 06, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking
Replies: 70
Posted By bill
Mexican Aztec threat: 'We'll rip Americans' hearts out' if theyprotect U.S. border

Rabid Weasel wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 04:04:11 -0700, fred wrote:

"A group of Mexican rappers, including Jezzy P,
[a female] recently...
Forum: General October 21st 06, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.martial-arts,rec.audio.pro,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.woodworking

fred wrote:
"RuleOfLaw" wrote in message
"A group of Mexican rappers, including Jezzy...
Forum: General October 21st 06, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By bill
quad/hamstring balance

Mark Hickey wrote:
Michael Warner wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 00:10:29 -0700, Tom Keats wrote:

Bike-riding legs are good legs.
Good for bike-riding, but not good...
Forum: General October 21st 06, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By bill
Free Spirit Rock Creek Bicycle. Junk or decent?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
bill wrote:

wrote:
bill wrote:
I had a 50cc...
Forum: General October 19th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By bill
Free Spirit Rock Creek Bicycle. Junk or decent?

Ken C. M. wrote:
bill wrote:
wrote:

bill wrote:

I had a 50cc motorcycle made by Puch back in the '60s
and it did run but the Honda 50's were...
Forum: General October 19th 06, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

wrote:
bill wrote:
I had a 50cc motorcycle made by Puch back in the '60s
and it did run but the Honda 50's were better. Sears sold those too.

IIRC, Sears sold...
Forum: General October 19th 06, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By bill
Free Spirit Rock Creek Bicycle. Junk or decent?

peter wrote:
bill wrote:
"Ken C. M." wrote in message
If I remember right Free Spirit was sold by Sears? That may be right or
maybe not. But anyway it's not...
Forum: General October 19th 06, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

wrote:
peter wrote:
bill wrote:
"Ken C. M." wrote in message
If I remember right Free Spirit was sold by Sears? That may be...
Forum: General October 19th 06, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By bill
Close call for Bog biker

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"bill" wrote: (clip) I remember fishing with my wife and we were reeling
fish in so fast we didn't even have to re-bait the hooks, (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
She must be...
Forum: General October 19th 06, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By bill
Close call for Bog biker

Mike Kruger wrote:
"Tom Keats" wrote in message
From www.burnsbog.org:
"Burns Bog is a raised peat bog located in Delta, British...
Forum: General October 19th 06, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By bill
Free Spirit Rock Creek Bicycle. Junk or decent?

John wrote:
"Ken C. M." wrote in message
Basically I'm a newbie just looking for...
Forum: General October 19th 06, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 16
Posted By bill
Which bike brands are the Chevrolets?

wrote:
daytoncapri wrote:
engwar wrote:

It is "possible" to find good deals in the junk yard, and it is
"possible" for a newbie to rebuild a bike, but I don't...
Forum: General October 15th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
THE GOLDEN RULE

Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
Dave Head wrote:

Yeah, what good is it to live in a country where you can't shoot the
Forum: Social Issues October 15th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1,150
Posted By bill
THE GOLDEN RULE

Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
Dave Head wrote:

Yeah, what good is it to live in a country where you can't shoot the
Forum: Rides October 15th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1,024
Posted By bill
THE GOLDEN RULE

Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
Dave Head wrote:

Yeah, what good is it to live in a country where you can't shoot the
Forum: General October 15th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
THE GOLDEN RULE

wvantwiller wrote:
bill wrote in
:

Bush would like to mess with the constitution, not on guns, but other
Forum: Rides October 15th 06, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1,024
Posted By bill
THE GOLDEN RULE

Dave Head wrote:
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:07:54 GMT, bill wrote:

old stuff snipped
I agree with you on the gun thing since I have a purchased legally and
now illegal...
Forum: Social Issues October 15th 06, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1,150
Posted By bill
THE GOLDEN RULE

Dave Head wrote:
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:07:54 GMT, bill wrote:

old stuff snipped
I agree with you on the gun thing since I have a purchased legally and
now illegal...
Forum: General October 15th 06, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1,069
Posted By bill
THE GOLDEN RULE

Dave Head wrote:
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:07:54 GMT, bill wrote:

old stuff snipped
I agree with you on the gun thing since I have a purchased legally and
now illegal...
Forum: General October 15th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 32
Posted By bill
Disk Brakes vs. V Brakes??

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
PS: All the monkey references are founded on an employee there telling
me that 'there are no electrical brakes' when I...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 15th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 27
Posted By bill
Disk Brakes vs. V Brakes??

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
PS: All the monkey references are founded on an employee there telling
me that 'there are no electrical brakes' when I...
Forum: Techniques October 15th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 53