'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by Incubus
On 2018-08-16, TMS320 wrote: On 15/08/18 10:02, Incubus wrote: On 2018-08-14, TMS320 wrote: On 14/08/18 11:52,...
by Incubus Go to last post
13 15 UK
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
by Senile Ignorant Moron Oaf Go to last post
355 1,532 UK
Flat repair by Andy
I had to repair a flat. Have some questions. Is it best to apply patch to a completly flat tube? I found a small copper wire in tire. Is there something to...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
139 424 Techniques
Driving too close to a cyclist could land you £100 fine - How far away do you need to be? by [email protected]
QUOTE: "A new law was introduced earlier this year to protect cyclists on the road in Britain. The rule dictates that drivers must leave a minimum distance...
Today 04:53 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
9 41 UK
Learning how to ride a bicycle by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello, I have a friend (~ 25 years old) that never had a chance to learn how to ride a bike. After a couple of years in Paris, she is now considering the idea...
Would These 2 Motorists Be Safer If They Had Been Cycling? YouDecide by JNugent[_10_]
On 13/08/2018 03:27, Bret Cahill wrote: The I-5 North of Sacramento is chock full of road ragers. ...
Yesterday 10:13 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post