a third of a million less road lice !! by MrCheerful
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/cyclists-quit-the-road-for-safer-ride-at-home-pkq778j6z
Yesterday 11:37 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 7 UK
Cyclist on Hill:0, Wall:1 by MrCheerful
They should ban all hills, and stationary objects within a mile of the...
Yesterday 11:35 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
5 24 UK
Motorists not welcome by TMS320
A few miles away, off the beaten track there is a cafe for walkers, horse riders and bicycle riders. No provision made for lazy people. It's always nice to...
Electric Bikes by [email protected]
I received an email from a local bike shop. They were advertising e-bikes. Three of them were shown. $2400 Raleigh. $4050 Specialized. $5050 Specialized. ...
IQ-X vs Edelux II by Tosspot[_3_]
Let the games begin!!! I ride the IQ-X as it was cheaper by a fair mark than the Edelux, and it's by far and away the best of many dynamo lights I've used,...
Today's moronist by TMS320
As I was leaving my house (as a cycling cyclist) to go shopping today, a person was in the road (carriageway) outside my house taking pictures of my berberis...
Yesterday 09:34 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
3 42 UK
One good thing about winter by Mr Pounder Esquire
It keeps a large percentage of the cycling filth off the footpaths and the roads.
Yesterday 09:05 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post