Mobile phone using driver gets karma! by [email protected]
QUOTE: The incident happened in the morning rush hour last month on the A739 Switchback Road between Bearsden and Glasgow. Mr Brennan told The Scotsman: "I...
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
10 20 UK
Shimano best to worst list by [email protected]
Do I have this list right in order from best to worst? Road: Dura Ace 7800 Dura Ace 7800 Triple Dura Ace Track Ultegra 6600 or 600 105 Silver 105 Black Flat...
A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
A bit of a Do by John B. slocomb
Sunday we had a bit of a do here in Thailand. The King led a bicycle ride which was well attended and the riders got a free tee shirt...
Brighton bottom slapping bicyclist NOT banged up by MrCheerful
24+ OFFENCES, including causing broken bones, yet he gets a suspended sentence.. why is he here...
Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything? by Sir Ridesalot
If you're like Tom and are thinking about buying a cheap Chinese knockoff of anything pertaining to bicycling then you might want to read this. When it comes...
Torque for installing Bombshell crank by dstamat[_3_]
Dear All, I want to install a Bombshell Spinnergy Mini crank (2 piece crank with 24mm axle) but in order to do this I need to know how tight the left crankarm...
Today 01:28 AM
by James[_8_] Go to last post