Chain Stretch by John B.[_3_]
I've been thinking about chain wear, sometimes called chain stretch, and have done a bit of research on the subject. One method is to lay the chain on a flat...
Buying and Selling by [email protected]
I'm pretty sensitive to component prices since I have to build everything up from scratch. One thing that has become clear lately is that buying from an...
Today 03:44 AM
by sms Go to last post
7 20 Techniques
Woman killed by racing cyclist by MrCheerful
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/woman-67-who-was-critically-injured-in-crash-with-ridelondon-cyclist-dies-in-hospital-a3630906.html
Today 01:35 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
8 74 UK
Haven't... by JNugent
....the usual suspects gone quiet today?
Today 01:33 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
2 26 UK
Endurance athlete cycles round the world in less than 80 days by Bod[_5_]
A British ultra-endurance cyclist has circumnavigated the globe in 79 days - beating the previous record by 44 days. The gruelling challenge involved cycling...
by JNugent Go to last post
14 30 UK
Must Be The Season of the Mud by Tom Kunich[_4_]
The grand tours are over. The smaller races have been pigeon-holed between the end of the season and the first heavy rains. So it must be the time of year for...
Yesterday 11:02 PM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
0 15 Racing
Cyclist jailed by Peter Parry
BBC report Charlie Alliston, Cyclist who knocked over and killed woman in London sentenced to 18 months in young offenders institution"
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post
19 57 UK
Road Discs by jbeattie
So, my SuperSix was crushed in a roof-rack accident and last weak my Roubaix was stolen out of the garage that I left open all night. I've done that many...
by Roger Merriman[_4_] Go to last post
77 296 Techniques
Drum brakes are back! by sms
Went into my shared office at city hall this afternoon and someone had parked a "Limebike" there. Limebike wants to do a bike sharing program for the...
Yesterday 10:11 PM
by sms Go to last post
0 12 Techniques
Which is the better going-away present? by JNugent
A pack of Wrights Coal Tar? Or a few of those once-popular soap-on-a-rope items which can be fixed to a makeshift lanyard and thus be harder to drop in the...
Yesterday 08:49 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
3 32 UK
Front bike rack on buses, heavy bikes by Joerg[_2_]
Thinking about doing rides farther away without carting the bike there in my car. Or riding out farther and using a bus for some of the way back. Buses out...