Maybe He'll Sell the Car & Buy A Bike! by Bret Cahill
That way he won't get stuck in traffic and be late to...
Today 07:21 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
4 66 UK
Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
244 1,755 Techniques
Dual valve floor pump only pushes air out the Schrader valve hole by Brad Ford
I've got a cool little Wrench Force floor pump that will accept Schrader or Presta. I've used it for over a year exclusively to inflate my Presta road tubes. ...
Expert says: 85% (of cyclists) are not covered (by insurance) at all. by MrCheerful
"85% are not covered at all." But we are always told the vast majority of cyclists do have insurance and how their fridge freezer cover applies to bicycle...
Today 05:59 PM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
4 27 UK
Montgomery Monty Young by AMuzi
A giant of our age. https://cyclingindustry.news/condor-founder-monty-young-passes-away-aged-88/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day...
dork communters by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I must say I really dislike these "dork" commuters that I see from Monark, DBS, etc. They are the new iteration of the standard bike, and are solid...
Today 04:08 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
2 22 Techniques
Psychopath 'Furious' that the Law Applies to Her... by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee
How dare the council expect her to obey the law?? Don't they know she pays 'road tax'??...
Today 09:13 AM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post
0 24 UK
Cognitive Dissonance... by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee
One of the more amusing aspects of the ideological war on cycling in Britain, is the double standards operated by the apologists for the automobile and...
Today 07:43 AM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post
0 21 UK
Racing bike mows down pedestrian on zebra crossing by MrCheerful
https://www.islandecho.co.uk/cyclist-and-pedestrian-injured-in-zebra-crossing-collision/
Today 06:35 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 22 UK
In New York, if you escape the diseased needles, the bicycles willget you by Andre Jute[_2_]
"One needs to walk only a block or two in any direction in America’s largest metropolis to witness the borderline dystopian cesspool that New York City has...
upside-down U-shaped aluminium/aluminum down and top tube by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
The other day I saw something new, a Monark bike, an aluminium frame only the tubes were oval. I thought, as this was an expensive black commuter bike with a...
Today 12:55 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post