Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.90 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Unicorn
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Unicorn
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

Thoughroly enjoyed that movie! Well done!

Pele right on with the "F@#*#@g Pigs!"

Unicorn

--
Unicorn
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Your practice sessions are very long. I suggest cutting the sessins down
to 15 to twenty minutes. However try to do a session every day and even
two on the weekends. As the session lengthens...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Unicorn
ultimate wheel trials

I don't understand what is disgusting?

That what Brian did on the Ultimate Wheel has inspired me to want to
get one myself and start practicing?

Or did I use some kind of word that has a different...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Unicorn
ultimate wheel trials

That was so cool! Makes me want to splurge on an Ultimate wheel!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Unicorn
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

Many mobile phones that have the capability of playing MP3s also have
bluetooth headphones so that you can put you cell phone down on a bench
or nearby car and hear a conversation or music within a...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Unicorn
Noise coming from kh20

Seat post not tightened to saddle
seatpost not tightened to rail
Rail adaptor not tightened to saddle
Bumper handle not tightened to saddle
Bearing caps not tightened
Pedal not tightened to Crank
Bad...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Unicorn
Off-center seatposts??

I think that your problem is a common problem with new unicycles
especially larger ones. When I first got my kh29 I was always twisting
my body to the left to keep it going strait. After a few long...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Unicorn
Nerd cant mount !

The whole secret with the Static mount and yes it is much easier than
the rolling mount is to push the unicycle at a 60 degree angle into the
ground. This acts as a counterforce to the weight that...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Unicorn
Stripped cranks & isis hub

I was wondering weather to do tire rotations or cranck rotations to
solve the problem of tire wear in one spot. I actually wrote to Kris
about this issue. This is what he had to say.

"As long as...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Unicorn
Muni in South Africa

I check out your website every once in a while.( I have it bookmarked.)
Lovely site, I especkally like the picture gallery the design is great!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Unicorn
Muni in South Africa

Very cool Video! Nicely done and some good riding to boot!

I am surprised that you were able to get so many riders together at
once in South Africa! I have yet to get more than 5 muni riders...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Unicorn
An ineresting Interview with Kris Holm

Just thought that I would share this with th eforum.

Unicorn

'Kris Holm Interview - A Person to Envy' (http://tinyurl.com/5n52ox)

--
Unicorn
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I just started trying to learn how to wheel walk again. I was at the
piont of doing about 3 to 5 meters before I broke my leg 7 months ago. I
have only done two hlaf hour sessions so far but am only...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Unicorn
Hand Injuries Common in Muni? Or is just me?

If you do extreme MUni yo are going to get hurt somewhat sooner or
later. I have broken my leg in 3 places and might have broken or
dislocated my ring finger and/or thumb.( I did not go to get...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Unicorn
Shin Guards?

I love my Azonics! They are just one peice of Neoprene material without
straps. I have two pairs. A size large for wearing over jeans and a size
small for wearing with shorts. They totally cover the...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Unicorn
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

Does anyone know what Yoggi is planning on doing?

Is he going to start a new unicycle brand?

It should be interesting!

Unicorn

--
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25

That is a very cool Hub desing and I enjoyed the Idea.

I guess that a hub can be manufactured where an outer sleve slides on
to the axle after the spokes have been interted. It could even be...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Unicorn
Muscle Memory & Unicycling?

I do whats called the two beer test. After I feel that I have mastered a
new skill such as riding up a sidewalk curbs I will drink two beers and
see if I still have the skill mastered!

At a...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Unicorn
KH Saddle Bolts

No actually my bolts are breaking. The KH plastic seat base hass been
fine. No bolts have pulled through.

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Unicorn
Does anybody use a brake to help freemount??

I am just thinking about it. It seems like the frame and the seat have
to rotate some when mounting. If you apply the break this would not be
possible. Hense all the comments about experienced riders...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Unicorn
KH Saddle Bolts

I don't think that using fatter bolts is going to add a noticeable
amount of weight. Not on MUni saddles (Fusion Freeride) at least. Every
Ounce might count on the Fusion Freeride Street saddles but...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Unicorn
Does anybody use a brake to help freemount??

Wow that Onza 24 was my first MUni! It is what I learned to freemount
on! Yours is a beauty! I had a brake on it too but never used it to
freemount. It is funny though because when I was in the...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Unicorn
Discovered a local unicyclist with KH 08! Doing Trials!

I learned to ride a Unicycle at the age of 35. I am mostly a MUni and
Trials rider. Actually, in men many aspects of peak fitness and
endurance peak in the early thirties, so 28 is still a...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Unicorn
KH Saddle Bolts

Scrobo thanks for your suggestion that is what I am planning on doing.
This is something that Kris can do to easily strengthen his Unis.

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Unicorn
KH Saddle Bolts

After your responses I took apart the seat. I should be able to get a
replacement bolt but I found a more serious problem. It seams like the
metal plate is also broken. It cracked right where I broke...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500