Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: timmy_nz
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 06, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By timmy_nz
Callout Video!

So has Dan Heaton backed this up yet? Or aren't we going to see
anything?

--
timmy_nz
timmy_nz's Profile:...

Yeah talk to the event organiser. I guess it depends how many people
there will be there and how serious the competition is

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By timmy_nz
Where will Nationals be in 2007?

Well I have no idea where the nations are meant to be but I do know that
the New Zealand nationals next year are most likely to be held in
Christchurch, New Zealand. So why don't you all come along...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 06, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 92
Posted By timmy_nz
Uni Count

05 KH 20"
Custom Nimbus II Freestyle 20"
Nimbus 29er with mavic rim
Old school schwin modified 6ft giraffe
Homemade BC wheel

*593 Unicyclists
1869 Unicycles*
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 06, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By timmy_nz
What Should I make in wood Shops?

A wooden ultimate wheel? as furniture? Yeah Right

Build either a planter box or a Picnic Table. Both of these items can
easily be disguised at outdoor furniture, but with less than the push
of a...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 06, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By timmy_nz
Sunday Afternoon Trials

Yeah I should have eh, sorry about that. This is a video.
The place is great, everyone should come down to CHCH NZ next year for
the NZ Uni Weekend 07.

I ride a KH 20

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 06, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By timmy_nz
Sunday Afternoon Trials

A quick vid I thought id show everyone, Sunday afternoon trials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t5feH1DwGc

made in celebration of me finally getting pedal grabs.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 06, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 84
Posted By timmy_nz
Backflips?

pete66 wrote:

Ingredients:

1x Average gymnast or trampoliner (or physically capable madman)
1x They get into unicycling for a couple of years
1x They have access to a foam pit
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 06, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 84
Posted By timmy_nz
Backflips?

It's threads like this that make me want to check rsu more often.

I have been thinking about doing this for some time. I reckon its
possible, and more so off a long wall. I can see it as a great...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 06, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By timmy_nz
I hate pedals.

Here's my stupid response:

I read the thread title and thought: Fine, if you hate pedals, don't
use them. No one's making you. Just take them off and you can either
ride on your cranks or wheel walk...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 06, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By timmy_nz
Some videos by me

monkeyman wrote:
Cool video, bad music.

You'll never please everyone.

I reckon the first one has more flips than Shuan J. can throw a stick
at. I should have made it a callout video. lol
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 06, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By timmy_nz
Some videos by me

The song name is wrong. It is actually 'Hangman' by Motion City
Soundtrack, Commit this to memory is the name of the album.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 06, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By timmy_nz
Some videos by me

Thanks guys

--
timmy_nz
timmy_nz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11157

Its Sunday afternoon, and I have a headache and a sore throat. So what
better to do than post the links to my first two videos.

Me, myself, I and some others:
http://tinyurl.com/nmvjk
A quick video...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 06, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By timmy_nz
Female Muni/Trials riders

entropy wrote:
Morgan is such a nag..."when are we going Muniing again?" It's so
horrible - my girlfriend is possibly more excited about going to CMW
than me!

Heh heh heh. I'm done...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By timmy_nz
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

"You shouldn't be riding that on the foot path"

(Some old man out walking as I moved back on to the road after taking
to the footpath to avoid a cyclist coming in the wrong direction while
on my...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By timmy_nz
Female Muni/Trials riders

GizmoDuck wrote:
Don't forget Rachel S from Nelson- she's a heck of a rider.

Why all the interest in females unicycling? Are you lonely :D?

Never met her yet. The interest? I am at the...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By timmy_nz
Female Muni/Trials riders

Jerrick wrote:
Well, she hasnt started yet, but my grilfriend is really excitied about
getting into trials. Her uni got to her yesterday, but i need to cut
the seat post off a lot, cause she...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By timmy_nz
Female Muni/Trials riders

GizmoDuck wrote:
There are probably more female unicyclists around than male.

That wouldn't surprise me

--
timmy_nz
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

fractured_frames wrote:
oi u no i kan du that easy

I guess I'll just have to try and be the second person to do it then

--
timmy_nz
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i mean backflips as in back somersault

--
timmy_nz
timmy_nz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11157
View this...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By timmy_nz
New Moves

you can join me in the competition to be the first person to do a
backflip on a unicycle (standing)

--
timmy_nz
timmy_nz's...

learn double backflips then

--
timmy_nz
timmy_nz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11157
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By timmy_nz
i neda hop HIGH

how high can you jump at the moment?

--
timmy_nz
timmy_nz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11157
View this...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By timmy_nz
Female Muni/Trials riders

I was just wondering how many Female Muni/Trials riders there are out
there? Like with most sports of this kind, it does seem to be a male
dominated thing. I for one certainly know more male...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25