Showing results 1 to 25 of 377
Search took 1.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The UniSLAB
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By The UniSLAB
The Triton's competition

Yeah I've been meaning to do this for a while just haven't got around to
it.

I know it's been a while now, but the only reason I don't have these
made is because the supplier we were supposed to be...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By The UniSLAB
What pedals do you use?

Michaelgoround;1104574 wrote:
Are all the pins removable?

yessir

I have one side w/o any pins that I use to grind. Slides like a charm
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By The UniSLAB
What pedals do you use?

'I roll with these' (http://www.danscomp.com/465240.php?cat=PARTS)

Plenty of grip, and come with an extra (longer) set of pins. They can't
strip out either

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 08, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By The UniSLAB
First uni recommendations

If you ever come up to dallas let me know. There's plenty of us up here
that ride

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By The UniSLAB
New Long Jump Record

That's my boy right there! Breaking records like they were yesterday's
news.

I can't help but "lol" at the people who say to use a stick. WTF?

Anyways no one has jumped a unicycle that far in the...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78
Posted By The UniSLAB
yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

RedUnicycleRider wrote:
The twelve year old on youtube is my nephew.
I obtain a job, a house and a
wife. Correct I am twenty-seven, for that I have actually had some
experience in...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78
Posted By The UniSLAB
yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

I think it's funny you guys give him the benifit of the doubt.

He obviously didn't do a legit grind on a rail the length of a football
field. I mean c'mon, just think about it....obviously didn't...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By The UniSLAB
Creepy Crawler on an old DX20 rim?

I'm alsmost positive it would.

But is there any reason you want to get a CC? The try-all is better in
almost every aspect.

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By The UniSLAB
new to this

What up homie?

It's cool to see older guys throwing down and unicyling. I'm not a fan
of wearing "safetey equipment" on my unicyle but 'this is a great place
'...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By The UniSLAB
ever felt threatened (by peds)?

I've had people talk sh*t on me with a group of their buddies multiple
times. Every time they talk smack I just walk up to them and they act
like they were just kidding. This is not me trying to act...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By The UniSLAB
getting hit by cars?

'People get run over all the time'

The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By The UniSLAB
K1 Color Choice

Brian O. wrote:
Don't get the DH frame, the clear coat on it is really thin and wears
off and rusts rather easily.

Or you just put your own coat on it=problem solved

I got a DH frame...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

Sorry for the delay guys, but I literally haven't had a day to myself
yet. I've been steadily busy for the past month racing, practicing, and
testing. I'm going to try and get in touch with him today...
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By The UniSLAB
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

Probailer2 wrote:
Damn oilcompanies :mad:
But the products will still be cheap enough I think

I wouldn't hold your breath, especially on the titanium hub. The metal
market in the states has...
Forum: Unicycling July 4th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

The more I think about it, the more I lean toward doing the seatpost
first. That way It'll give me a chance to show you guys were serious
about this and hopefully give us enough profit to help...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
Hmm I think it will be intresting to see some of these frames.

I dont think I will be after a frame, not for a while at least. I dont
think I can aford to spend so much...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

maestro8 wrote:
Actually, Gerble and I are voicing doubts that we already have. My
doubts were founded by the lack of critical information you've left us
with... being that you haven't...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

I don't see that being a problem at all. I'll talk to him about it
though and let you know.

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

steveyo wrote:
Since you didn't mention this here, consider this a bit OT, but..

A TI seatbase with a "T"-shaped protrusion in front could be a popular
item. My CF seatbase has an aluminum...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

flyer wrote:
I would love to see a ti freestyle frame as well. It would be great if
the dimensions could be similar to the new nimbus freestyle (which is
copied from other frames, just using a...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

Kyle_Destroyer wrote:
Another question, if you don't polish it after welding it, will it have
weld burns?

Cause I think it'd be cool to have a frame like the Dan Heaton frame.

This is...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

I also think somone mentioned something about powdercoating. If you like
I can have that done for you for an additional cost. Although I would
recommend anodizing it instead.

--
The...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

gerblefranklin wrote:
I think this is a terrible idea, simply because from the first post,
unislab is saying all he has is a friend who has (unproven) abilities
and access to equipment to weld...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By The UniSLAB
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

maestro8 wrote:
So you're selling invisible frames of unproven designs of an unspecified
material from an unknown manufacturer...

...are you expecting the money just to fall out of thin air...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By The UniSLAB
North Texas

StephenH wrote:
Not sure if I mentioned above, but I'm in the south side of Garland.
I'm game for a ride if it suits my schedule.

Every friday night in downtown ft.worth is when the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 377