Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sunft
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By sunft
How much have you spent on unicycling?????

here's my short list of expenses

-Torker LX 20" - $180 to much
-Animal Hamilton Plastic pedals (purple) - $20

--
sunft

I'm trying to do trials stuff - but I fall down alot....
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By sunft
Post Your Unis Here!

This is my Torker LX with Purple Animal Hamilton Plastic pedals.

|Filename: uni 5.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By sunft
11 or 12 year old riders

I'm 11 and cant do much in the way of trials or street, but yesterday i
sidehopped of a foot high curb.

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!

My youtube - Badduckproductions
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By sunft
Animal Hamilton PC pedals?

Has anyone heard of these? they look cool and im half considering
getting the green ones for my black torker lx 20" just to jazz it up a
little bit, anyways if you know anything about them please...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By sunft
Help with 180's

Ok I need a little help doing 180's (hopping) and this my progress so
far:
I can easily do a 90 degree turn in the air. I can hop maybe 10cm and
whenever I go for a 180 I never make it around all the...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By sunft
Another purchase question!

I agree.

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!

My youtube - Badduckproductions
My Piczo - www.mysite22.piczo.com
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By sunft
Today I... (brag thread)

This is kinda weird and I know I'm a begginner but:

I ate a small coffee crisp as I rode down my hill.
and
I went on my first distance ride to the local school and back (takes a
long time on a...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By sunft
Unicycle on Craigslist

skrobo wrote:
norco trials?
or an older numbus trials. 180 is an extremely high price for an LX (i
guess currency is way diff)

It's because Cambie Cycles has to ship them cross border
Amazon...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By sunft
How long to learn free mounting?

chrome wrote:
Currently, I'm trying to start from the 6:00 Right foot, 12:00 Left foot
position.

This seems like the most secure position for me, although this puts me
in the "dead spot",...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By sunft
Unicycle on Craigslist

I found this Uni on craigslist and I thought it looked like a pretty
nice one. It's only $140 as well - I paid $180 for a new torker LX in
Vancouver. Anyone know what type of Unicycle this is?

Have...
Forum: Unicycling October 21st 07, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By sunft
What unicycle to get as a beginner??

24" Would be about right
and the best learner uni is a Torker LX

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!

My youtube - Badduckproductions
Forum: Unicycling October 21st 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By sunft
recommended unicycle for a beginner?

Torker LX is a good, strong unicycle - It comes with a knobby K-rad so
he could do begginner muni if he wanted to.

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!

My youtube -...
Forum: Unicycling October 21st 07, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By sunft
Hi! I'm new :)

Unicycling is realllly fun

I hope I don't stop

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!
Forum: Unicycling October 21st 07, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By sunft
The Deal.

Seems like a pretty good deal, you're lucky to have such a nice
shopkeeper!

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!

My youtube - Badduckproductions
Forum: Unicycling October 20th 07, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By sunft
Best starter Unicycle?

Yes - an 20" LX is perfect I am 10 years old and ride my 20" LX with the
seat near the bottom, I would have more trouble on a 24" for sure!

Good Luck learning to ride

--
sunft

Torker LX is the...
Forum: Unicycling October 17th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By sunft
Vancouver Unicyclist?

The other vancouver unicyclists I have found a

Phthoruth
tahognome
JamesH
slugbath
Jkhose

It could be someone in this list or someone who is not even on these
forums.
Forum: Unicycling October 17th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By sunft
Vancouver Unicyclist?

I'm looking for the guy that started my interest in unicycling.

I saw him at science world in summer of '07
He hopped onto a planter, rode around it, then dropped it.
He was talking to a unicyclist...
Forum: Unicycling October 17th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By sunft
Kris Holm - Wikipedia

There is a big chunk of unicycle information though, thats how I learned
about unicycles.

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!

My youtube - Badduckproductions
Forum: Unicycling October 17th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By sunft
Vancouver, BC-Street Weekend )--( X )

:( I would come since I live in Port Moody It's just that - I have
only had a uni for one and a half months and all I can do is Freemount
and ride away - other than that all I can do is rolling...
Forum: Unicycling October 16th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 275
Posted By sunft
Triton Sponge frames... titanium trials.

I don't know much about Trials, but that looks like an amazing frame,
especially when made out of Ti.

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!

My youtube - Badduckproductions
Forum: Unicycling October 16th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By sunft
Nimbus Hoppley

The nimbus hoppley looks quithe simmilar to the KH20 (aside from the
light frame of course) It even has a KH saddle.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!
Forum: Unicycling October 16th 07, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By sunft
My uni just fell in the pool!

This must have been a shock!
I feel your pain.

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!

My youtube - Badduckproductions
Forum: Unicycling October 16th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By sunft
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I learned to Rolling mount!!

(End fireworks)

--
sunft

Torker LX is the best learner unicycle!!!
Forum: Unicycling October 16th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By sunft
Post Your Unis Here!

I don't mean to brag or anything but my Uni looks exactly like this.

22785

Stock '07 Torker LX

(In case you didn't notice - I was being sarcastic)
Forum: Unicycling October 16th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By sunft
2 birds, one stone

I am riding a twenty inch Torker LX and it works fine for me. as for the
size I am only 5 ft. and I ride a twenty inch - so with your dads size
24" would fit pretty much the same.

--
sunft

Torker...