Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yirgster[_2_]
Forum: Techniques November 10th 17, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By yirgster[_2_]
di2 external mount - bottle cage or chainstay/downtube

I'm upgrading my 2010 bike to ultegra di2 with the external kit.

So, my question is whether to go for the long external battery mount (S-BMR1-LB) for the water bottle cage, or the short mount...
Forum: Techniques November 10th 13, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 287
Posted By yirgster[_2_]
NY Times article - Cycling will kill you!

It's amazing to me that this thread immediately devolved into details concerning the context of what the roads are like an similar. Which have been fought over time and again in this group with...
Forum: Techniques October 8th 13, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 203
Posted By yirgster[_2_]
crowded Dutch bikepaths

Vacationing in Amsterdam last year I saw the bike 'paths' majorily used. It was mid October.

As tourists our biggest issue what thinking that separated paths were part of the sidewalk and not a bike...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3