Showing results 1 to 25 of 113
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: crazyjoe
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By crazyjoe
Orange County, CA MUni ride

It's great to hear that so many of you are plannng on coming!

I'm creating a photo album right now but it's taking a -really- long
time and I have to leave for school so if you want you can go to...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By crazyjoe
Orange County, CA MUni ride

scott ttocs;1170701 wrote:
I have not tried muni before. How easy is the easy stuff? Could someone
with very basic uni skills have fun on it?

Well the easy stuff is just hard packed dirt...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By crazyjoe
Orange County, CA MUni ride

Unicaw89;1170685 wrote:
*cough* *cough* I might have to call in sick from work....

Get well soon...

;)
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By crazyjoe
Orange County, CA MUni ride

Tyler_N;1170618 wrote:
I'm there.

Cool. It's about 25-30 minutes from your house, judging by where the
charity ride was.

--
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26

On saturday, February 7th at 10AM there will be a MUni ride for anyone
who wants to come. We'll be riding in a local wildlife preserve and
emerency flood area that is only know to locals and very...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By crazyjoe
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

If you need anything else revised, let me know. I've won a couple
spelling bees, and I consider myself pretty darn good with grammar. Just
send me something you need revised and give me some...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By crazyjoe
Unicycle Speech

I think for a speech you should focus more on getting new riders,
meaning you shouldn't talk -too -much about yourself. I think you should
go over these:

-Where to get a unicycle (tell them that new...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By crazyjoe
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

johnfoss;1166964 wrote:
And yes, having unicycles on primetime TV does not make unicycling look
bad, even if they don't win. It's another way to show unicycling to the
world out there, and get...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By crazyjoe
15-16 year old riders - click this

Name: *Joe Sowul*
Age: *16*
Birthday: *May 14th, 1992
*Riding Style: *Trials, MUni, long distance*
How Long You Have Been Riding: 4* years, but just really into it for a
year*
Country: *The United...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By crazyjoe
Anyone in or going to Guam?

MuniAddict;1165070 wrote:
Why are you going there?

My dad's an ironworker and he's shipping some container cranes over.
He'll be staying for a couple months and the company offered to send...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By crazyjoe
Anyone in or going to Guam?

From Early February to late April I will be in Guam. I figured that
since it has 175,000 poeple there might be some unicyclist(s) there or
going there in that time. I'm going to try to bring a 36"...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By crazyjoe
For anyone who lives near San Diego-Need your help!

Yeah it was very cold at the start if the ride in October!

By the time March comes around, I will have a 24" MUni. I did the 12
mile ride on my 20" at CMW. I'm sure with a 24 it will be much more...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By crazyjoe
For anyone who lives near San Diego-Need your help!

How did Mr. Tripod do? Or did you find anyone?

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com' (http://uniproshop.com)*
*'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
*'deviantART'...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By crazyjoe
unicyclist featured on webcomic

It would appear to be the exact same place as 'Unicycle6869'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=8990)'s avatar, but with
a different person in the picture. Maybe ask him who was with him?...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By crazyjoe
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

Get an arm band for the ipod and wrap the cord around the pocket the
ipod goes into to take out the slack. Feed the rest through your sleeve
and up to your neck. If you do this, there isn't much that...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By crazyjoe
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

This week I'm going to work really hard to:

1. 180 unispin
2. Maybe 90 unispin to tire

Good thread idea!
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By crazyjoe
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

This one isn't from today. Actually it's from quite a while ago. I was
riding in Huntington Beach with my dad and I had my dalmation on a
leash. We passed under the pier and I heard a teenager yell,...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By crazyjoe
Stoddard wells ridin

Unicaw89;1153018 wrote:
open to uni and bike.

Even better. We really gotta start this, guys.This would be sooo cool
if we really got it going and make threads in trials biking forums and
got a...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By crazyjoe
Stoddard wells ridin

JosephCampbell;1152406 wrote:
ya this place is sick for sure!!!
lets ride guys.
who is thinking unofficial trials event here? i am.

Great idea! We should do something. I'd be more than...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By crazyjoe
Twitter uni - twuni

I just found a great twitter post.

jamiedelaine wrote:
my dad just googled his named in googlevideo and now he's a unicyclist,
a piano tuner, etc. terry peterson does it all.

--
crazyjoe
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I did the same thing as you. Before I was in to unicycling, I used to
dirt bike there all the time! It was really fun, but the MUni there
would be way to easy. I think the trails were only good at...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By crazyjoe
Parade Riders Needed in Orange County

Any word on how this went? I couldn't make it due to schedule
difficulties.

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com' (http://uniproshop.com)*
*'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
*'deviantART'...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By crazyjoe
How fast is an ungeared 36" for an avg rider

I generally cruise at 13-15 MPH. On a sprint, I can hit 17-18.

I see you're in Orange. I'm very close. We should set up a ride
sometime.

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com' (http://uniproshop.com)*
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By crazyjoe
Parade Riders Needed in Orange County

Awesome. See you all there!

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com' (http://uniproshop.com)*
*'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
*'deviantART'...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By crazyjoe
Parade Riders Needed in Orange County

Is there anything in particular we should wear? Also, are we required to
ride in a staright line, just waving at the crowd, or can we have a
little fun (hops, riding backwards, one-footed, sif). I do...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 113