Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: p.k.[_3_]
Forum: UK September 9th 09, 04:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By p.k.[_3_]
test rides

congokid wrote:
In article , p.k.
writes

Evans let me loose with a stock tricross for an hour or so, just
holding my credit...
Forum: UK September 8th 09, 05:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By p.k.[_3_]
test rides

Aard wrote:
What's 'reasonable' to ask in terms of taking a new bike for a ride to
see how you get on with it? Unfamiliar territory here - am I taking
the **** by asking to take a bike out of...
Forum: UK August 13th 09, 04:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 36
Posted By p.k.[_3_]
Darren Hall and Mr Turner's death update.

spindrift wrote:

If a driver on a mobile didn't stop in time at a zebra and a startled
pensioner fell and later died despite not actually coming into contact
with the car, should the driver...
Forum: UK August 13th 09, 08:20 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 73
Posted By p.k.[_3_]
Cyclist jailed for pavemant death

Ace wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:37:53 -0700 (PDT), Simon Brooke
wrote:

What gets me is that he was not prosecuted for manslaughter, which
would seem a much...
Forum: UK August 12th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 73
Posted By p.k.[_3_]
Cyclist jailed for pavemant death

Cyclist jailed for pavement death
A cyclist who knocked down an 84-year-old pedestrian who later died has been
jailed for seven months.

Darren Hall, 20, cycled down a hill in Weymouth, Dorset,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5