Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill
Forum: UK October 1st 06, 01:37 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Bill
dog walking and cycling combined

"Geoff Pearson" wrote in message

" I am doubtful that dogs are made for continuous running rather than
occasional sprints. ...
Forum: UK September 29th 06, 01:47 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill
Lycra poseurs needed in London tomorrow morning

"Bronzie" wrote in message

Transport for London are looking for extras to appear in a film to
Forum: UK September 22nd 06, 10:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
Posted By Bill
Biblongs at Aldi

"Alan J. Wylie" wrote in message

Yes - our favourite retailer is selling our favourite cyclewear next
week. Some of this will be cheap...
Forum: UK September 15th 06, 08:14 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill
do police stations still sell recovered bikes? 2nd hand bikes

"Maurice Wibblington" pimple@arse/met wrote in message
I'm sure I read years ago that the lock nick was selling bikes that
had either been...
Forum: UK August 19th 06, 10:22 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Bill
Ever been propositioned..

wrote in message
by a guy when your out cycling?

Not for a long time, but I keep...
Forum: UK August 7th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Bill
Lidl specials

"Paul Boyd" wrote in message
My problem with Lidl offers is that I work. Therefore all the bargains
have gone by...
Forum: UK August 1st 06, 08:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill
Bottom Bracket

I assume the bottom bracket is so called because it is at the bottom of the
frame. I have seen recumbants where the chainwheel is pretty well above the
frame. Is it still called the bottom...
Forum: UK July 16th 06, 09:19 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Bill
Been away a few days ... have you lot seen this?

"ian henden" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/5179058.stm

Seems fair enough to me. I can just...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8