Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: crj
Forum: Marketplace November 18th 11, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By crj
13cm Dura Ace stem wanted

Looking for a 13cm Dura Ace stem 26.0 diameter bars x 22.2 stem
diameter.
prefer good condition but will take anything avalible
Contact me off list if you know of anything or have one.

Thanks
Chuck...
Forum: Marketplace August 2nd 11, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By crj
for sale 1974 Motobecane Grand Record.now Full Dura Ace

selling my updated 1974 Motobecane Grand Record 57cm c-c . Owned since
1974 this was rebuilt with a 531 head tube, not like the factory bikes
which were NOT all 531 even tho the Reynolds sticker said...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2