milling machine by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
What do you think guys, maybe this one is a good choice? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jML8nVSntuE :) -- underground experts...
Today 01:29 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
2 3 Techniques
New bike path by [email protected]
On todays route, to Dutch standards through the middle of nowhere, I noticed that a new bike path is constructed (about 3-4 km long) along a quiet road. Even I...
68 y.o mown down on pavement by MrCheerful
rubber compounds by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I've heard there are different rubber compounds in tires which makes them harder or softer. What property is that, and how can it be measured? I take it in...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
69 633 Techniques
Weather cam by [email protected]