Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 2.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: francisco
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By francisco
I need advice for airplane travel with uni

I've flown with my unicyle 2 times and I just deinflated the tire and
took the pedals off...

that's all I did. they didn't even asked anything.

--
francisco

###UNICYLE FOR JAH RASTAFARI###
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By francisco
which hand to hold the saddle? trials riders mostly

results, please visit...
Forum: Unicycling May 30th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By francisco
What about all those newbies?

is there really a forum just for poi? man...

--
francisco

###UNICYLE FOR JAH RASTAFARI###

BH PIRATA MONOCREW
Forum: Unicycling May 30th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By francisco
What about all those newbies?

Unicorn wrote:

On the other hand if people are Unicycling all over the place we ae not
going to be a special close knit community any more.

Unicorn
Forum: Unicycling May 30th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By francisco
What about all those newbies?

results, please visit...
Forum: Unicycling May 21st 07, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By francisco
Hate watching other styles?

I agree with Foss there.

The thing is we are mostly watching very amateur videos. We are the
riders and we film and make the videos, mostly to show the new stuff we
are doing. That`s why we a re...
Forum: Unicycling May 15th 07, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By francisco
"9103 - sto. antônio/sta. tereza" new video from Brazil

Me and picado have been unicyling for about 2 years now and we decided
to make a video.

The footage was made in january and the video took a little long to be
finished because we were really worried...
Forum: Unicycling March 15th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By francisco
Qu-ax 20" Trials help

I weight 65 Kg and have dropped off 6 feet stuff with no problems at
all...

qu-ax makes damn strong unicycles. you can be sure of that.

--
francisco

###UNICYLE FOR JAH RASTAFARI###
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By francisco
Bring Back The Chat Room!

I think the chat room can clean up the forums.

people will be talking **** enough in the chat room so the forums will
be destined to things that really matter.

--
francisco

###UNICYLE FOR JAH...
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By francisco
sit in trials rider (freak?)

iridemymuni wrote:
i think rocco and marco do a lot of seat in stuff, and rocco is kick
arse and marco is too. theyre german.

I`ve seen a video... I think most trial stuff is sif...

--
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 07, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2

when I bot my unicyle a year ago I used to see some trials riders
rinding sit in. the french guys mostly, and I just loved that agressive
kinda style. those guys (like yoggy) don`t post videos...
Forum: Unicycling March 10th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By francisco
New Fliptrick - Blind Treyflip

darchibald wrote:
I've been away from the forums (and unicycling in general) for a while,
partly because I was travelling but partly because of threads like this
and the attitudes shown in...
Forum: Unicycling March 10th 07, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By francisco
Post your best unicycling clip on a Qu-Ax!

do you have a deadline for this?

I want to send a video but it's in a friend's computer and I would do
it only in monday probably

--
francisco

###UNICYLE FOR JAH RASTAFARI###
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By francisco
need help - parents

cathwood wrote:
Except that having cash in your hand is not the same as paying for
something by credit card. There are many steps to go through until the
money is credited to the card.

but...
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By francisco
New Fliptrick - Blind Treyflip

oh

by the way, happy birthday!!

--
francisco

###UNICYLE FOR JAH RASTAFARI###
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 07, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By francisco
New Fliptrick - Blind Treyflip

tugboat wrote:
I can't stand seeing Shaun getting beaten here. It's very true what
he's saying. A lot of times when I am working on a new trick, I don't
want anyone to land it first. ...
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 07, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By francisco
What mountain b**ers have to say about MUni

they don`t know at all what they are talking about. that`s why they keep
talking through there asses...

my mother is a mountain biker. pretty good... she has like five bikes
and go on 60 Km trails...
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By francisco
need help - parents

credit cards are dangerous because of the taxes they will charge if you
be late with the payings. if you have the money already thay have
nothing to worry about. tell`em that.

I had the same problem...
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By francisco
New Fliptrick - Blind Treyflip

unifreak7 wrote:
Pete66, you forget AGAIN, informal thread. I care not 4 my speling eye
use. Git it? I won't apologize. I know where i'm coming from, and I
really thought this sport was...
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 07, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By francisco
New Fliptrick - Blind Treyflip

congrats to luke!!

I`m ALWAYS glad to read someone landed a new trick. Luke must have felt
really good for landing it and wanted to post right on time. good for
him!!

ROCK ON LUKE!!

--
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 07, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34

thejdw wrote:
Ok!
everyone stop lying about having girlfriends! then maby this thread
will die.

specially because rec.sport is not the place for that. not against
stupid threads, I like`em...
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 07, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 142
Posted By francisco
Trials Frame Design Help

unicyclepa wrote:
the crown is one peace. the lines show fillets. It will be machined out
of a billet of aluminum
ok?

and the aluminum crown will be welded to what material? do you have...
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 142
Posted By francisco
Trials Frame Design Help

looks good... though... will it work?

for you to design something to be comercialized you should think if
it`s possible to produce it in a large scale. that crown you made...
have you think about if...
Forum: Unicycling March 1st 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By francisco
Trials

bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe wrote:
Not to offend or ay anyones bad but theres smooth trials and then
theres trials. Probally less than 10% of the unicycling comunity can
clean a crazy line, do...
Forum: Unicycling March 1st 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By francisco
Trials

I don`t think of trials as just a show off thing as you guys seem to
think about street (or unicycling for it self).

trials is a sport. and like every sport it`s about overcoming
challenges. you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45