Torque for installing Bombshell crank by dstamat[_3_]
Dear All, I want to install a Bombshell Spinnergy Mini crank (2 piece crank with 24mm axle) but in order to do this I need to know how tight the left crankarm...
Today 10:43 AM
by dstamat[_3_] Go to last post
Brighton bottom slapping bicyclist NOT banged up by MrCheerful
24+ OFFENCES, including causing broken bones, yet he gets a suspended sentence.. why is he here...