From: Cycle Repsponders by TMS320
On 15/11/2019 18:37, Bod wrote: Anyway, you're claim that motorbikes are faster, does not apply in congested areas like London where the max speed in the...
TROLLFEST: Is Darwin Dead? What about Intelligent Design? by Oculus Lights[_2_]
On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 3:41:04 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote: Global warmies and other brainless rote learners and practitioners of scientism should...
worn pants by Dieter Britz[_4_]
I know probably most of you are recreational cyclists, using lycra gear, but I ride my bike to work and back every day, and I wear a hole into the seat of my...
Your Bike is Obsolete by AMuzi
https://bikerumor.com/2019/11/11/patent-patrol-shimano-sram-campagnolo-all-file-major-drivetrain-updates/ Peek into the future, where everything you know is...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
13 73 Techniques
Getting used to Time Trial Bikes by Steve H
I gave into temptation last weekend and bought a run-out model Boardman Team TT bike for my triathlons. I've ridden it once, but didn't feel comfortable on it...
Scum attacks cyclist who stopped for pedestrian by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "This is the moment an angry van passenger hurled rubbish at a cyclist after he stopped to let a pedestrian cross a road. Web developer John Peden was...
Bikers perform citizen’s arrest after spotting pickpocket steal war hero’s wallet by Bod[_5_]
This is the moment a would-be thief was tackled by a group of bikers after trying to steal a war veteran’s wallet as he sold poppies over the...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
40 96 UK
Injunction against cycling cafe binned by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: An injunction application against a cafe which is a popular meeting point for cyclists has been dropped. The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead...
Cycle Responders by Bod[_5_]
A cycle responder is a medically trained responder, such as a paramedic or first aider that uses a bicycle to respond to a medical emergency. They are used...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
77 126 UK
Another "invisible" cyclist? by Simon Mason[_6_]
Yet they claim that cyclists are not visible in the dark. QUOTE: "Described as being around 30-years-old, the man was wearing dark coloured jogging bottoms, a...
by JNugent Go to last post
30 99 UK
OT: Irish also have new overtaking cyclists law by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "A NEW LAW which makes it an offence to dangerously or recklessly overtake a cyclist has come into effect as of Tuesday. Drivers who are caught putting...
TROLLFEST: Is the Washington Post incompetent or just crazed withlefty hatred for America? by Tom Kunich[_5_]
On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 7:00:47 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote: "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar at helm of Islamic State, dies at 48" --...
Yesterday 12:13 PM
by news18 Go to last post