Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by The Peeler[_8_] Go to last post
748 1,267 UK
Chicago: Minus one cyclist by AMuzi
https://maggionews.com/1-man-killed-12-wounded-in-chicago-shootings-saturday/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
14 34 Techniques
Peugeot PX-10 max cog size? by Joerg[_2_]
A friend has a vintage Peugeot PX-10, once upon a time nicely upgraded with Phil Woods axles and BB. He is heavily into MTB, home-made electric bikes and...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
37 104 Techniques
another Chicago cyclist by AMuzi
https://wbbm780.radio.com/dodge-charger-fatal-hit-run-bicycle-crash-pulaski-park -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Yesterday 06:24 PM
by David Scheidt Go to last post
5 6 Techniques
Continental Ultra Sport tires by Theodore Heise[_2_]
Hi all, I've used mostly Continental tires for over 20 years and nearly 100K miles of road riding. Recently I got a half dozen Ultra Sports (700c x 25),...
by Theodore Heise[_2_] Go to last post
20 127 Techniques
Rides by [email protected]
In another month I'll be 74. I got a copy of Joe Friel's "Fast Over 50". The story on fitness isn't very encouraging nor is it very accurate at least in my...
Yesterday 06:09 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
8 66 Techniques
Cycle box death judge gets it right for once by [email protected]
QUOTE: Barry Northcott pulled into the zone which is designed to protect cyclists at a traffic lights in Whitechapel High Street and failed to spot Karla...
Yee Gods, Not a Dahon by [email protected]
On Tuesday I do a ride with 4,000 feet of climbing so I'm not In a hurry up any hills. But neither am I waiting around since I have to put in 600 feet of...
183.9mph by AMuzi
A new world record: https://www.bikeworldnews.com/2018/09/18/denise-mueller-korenek-smashes-world-paced-bicycle-speed-record/ -- Andrew Muzi ...