Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Myal
Forum: Australia April 26th 08, 06:59 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 19
Posted By Myal
It's like a jungle out there for bike riders

ComandanteBanana wrote:
On Apr 25, 1:17 pm, Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:19:27 -0700 (PDT), ComandanteBanana

Forum: Recumbent Biking April 26th 08, 06:59 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 21

ComandanteBanana wrote:
On Apr 25, 1:17 pm, Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:19:27 -0700 (PDT), ComandanteBanana

Forum: Australia April 26th 08, 06:57 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 19
Posted By Myal
It's like a jungle out there for bike riders

ComandanteBanana wrote:
On Apr 25, 11:15 am, Peter Clinch wrote:
ComandanteBanana wrote:
"The bicyclist is under attack from all directions - the streets are
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 26th 08, 06:57 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking

ComandanteBanana wrote:
"The bicyclist is under attack from all directions - the streets are
Forum: Australia April 21st 08, 12:46 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 189
Posted By Myal
everybody is armed and dangerous

ComandanteBanana wrote:
One of the problems we've got is that everybody is armed and
dangerous. Nowadays the good-ol'-fashioned finger is not enough. Some
carry a gun, and some simply use their...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 21st 08, 12:46 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192

ComandanteBanana wrote:
One of the problems we've got is that everybody is armed and
dangerous. Nowadays the good-ol'-fashioned finger is not enough. Some
carry a gun, and some simply use their...
Forum: Australia April 16th 08, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 189
Posted By Myal
Cyclist Stabs Motorist

donquijote1954 wrote:
Well, America ain't alone in the law of the jungle. Even civilized
Canada suffers from it. But the solution is the same...

"if the cops do something about how much...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 16th 08, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 192
Posted By Myal
Cyclist Stabs Motorist

donquijote1954 wrote:
Well, America ain't alone in the law of the jungle. Even civilized
Canada suffers from it. But the solution is the same...

"if the cops do something about how much...
Forum: Australia April 15th 08, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 189
Posted By Myal
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters andsidewalks

Fulliautomatix wrote:
ComandanteBanana wrote:
Just Saturday morning I was almost attacked for doing the right thing
on the Causeway to Hell (the name is due to the many incidents I had
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 15th 08, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living