Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Techniques January 12th 09, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Sidi Genius Buckles: Will new replacements for Genius 5 fit oldGenius 2?

Thanks everyone,

Just to further confirm the confirmation, :-0

The replacement of G2 parts with those for G5 works if you switch both
buckles AND straps.

Quick trip to the LBS and all was...
Forum: Techniques January 7th 09, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Sidi Genius Buckles: Will new replacements for Genius 5 fit oldGenius 2?

Thanks all.

Bill, true, very true. But then what would all of you do with your
extra time when you're not helping me? ;-)

I didn't ask about the straps because I assumed if the new buckle
didn't...
Forum: Techniques January 6th 09, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Sidi Genius Buckles: Will new replacements for Genius 5 fit oldGenius 2?

Subject kinda says it all.

I have a favorite pair of Sidi Genius 2's where the buckle just gave
up the ghost. All I see around are Sidi Ultra SL replacement buckles
for the Genius 5 (and up).

Will...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3