Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doc O'Leary[_19_]
Forum: General January 9th 15, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1,065
Posted By Doc O'Leary[_19_]
Raise your glass ( AG: Watch your ankles)

For your reference, records indicate that
John B. Slocomb wrote:

On Fri, 9 Jan 2015 03:38:44 +0000 (UTC), Doc O'Leary

Forum: General January 9th 15, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1,065
Posted By Doc O'Leary[_19_]
Raise your glass ( AG: Watch your ankles)

For your reference, records indicate that
John B. Slocomb wrote:

You are saying that the Chinese have been taking powdered rhino horn
for at least two thousand years and...
Forum: General January 8th 15, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1,065
Posted By Doc O'Leary[_19_]
Raise your glass ( AG: Watch your ankles)

For your reference, records indicate that
John B. Slocomb wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jan 2015 06:58:20 +0000, Phil W Lee
wrote:

I'm sure that in...
Forum: General January 6th 15, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1,065
Posted By Doc O'Leary[_19_]
Raise your glass ( AG: Watch your ankles)

For your reference, records indicate that
dgk wrote:

Now that is an interesting approach. I'm not sure that I want to drink
any alcohol and drive down NYC streets, but a...
Forum: General January 5th 15, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1,065
Posted By Doc O'Leary[_19_]
Raise your glass ( AG: Watch your ankles)

For your reference, records indicate that
dgk wrote:

All interesting points. I complained about having cold toes and
fingers on bike forums and get told that I need to keep...
Forum: Techniques November 27th 14, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Doc O'Leary[_19_]
Daylight Running Lights

For your reference, records indicate that
John B. Slocomb wrote:

I think I may switch to your method and just use something like
that is obviously not...
Forum: Techniques November 26th 14, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Doc O'Leary[_19_]
Daylight Running Lights

For your reference, records indicate that
John B. Slocomb wrote:

I'm probably paranoid but I get reams of spam and I'm trying to
eliminate some of it, or at least reduce...
Forum: Techniques November 25th 14, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Doc O'Leary[_19_]
Daylight Running Lights

For your reference, records indicate that
Frank Krygowski wrote:

On the other hand, I've still had many more pull-out-in-front-of-me
incidents while on the motorcycle,...
Forum: Techniques November 15th 14, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 33
Posted By Doc O'Leary[_19_]
A $5000 Cervolo CF and a Target bike

For your reference, records indicate that
Joerg wrote:

Frank Krygowski wrote:

Well, people are free to buy what they want. But there certainly are
Forum: Techniques November 10th 14, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 165
Posted By Doc O'Leary[_19_]
Stuck seatpost - a new idea?

For your reference, records indicate that
John B. Slocomb wrote:

From the remains it
was apparent that the tube had essentially bonded to the steel seat
tube.

I...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10