Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Divebomber
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Divebomber
Was anybody....

I saw someone riding a, looked like a '36'er through Marine Land close
to my home today here in Florida. Does this person happen to post here?

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Divebomber
Anyone in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine...

JJuggle wrote:
Check out the 'Jax Jugglers' (http://www.jaxjugglers.org/). There's a
unicycle or two in their photos section. It is very likely someone
there can help you.

Good luck,...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Divebomber
Anyone in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine...

Anyone in the actual JACKSONVILLE/ ST AUGUSTINE AREA? Not other parts of
Florida?

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Divebomber
Anyone in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine...

Anyone?

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)

cathwood wrote:
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Divebomber
Anyone in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine...

Michaelgoround wrote:
No, UNF. Never heard of Flagler College might be worth checking out.

Flagler College is in St. Augustine and I believe it's a 4 year school.

--
Divebomber
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 08, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Divebomber
Anyone in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine...

Awwww thanks. Yeah, you're over on the panhandle. You wanna go to
Flagler College?

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 08, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Divebomber
Anyone in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine...

Area willing to help me ride unassisted? Granted, I've been a bit lazy
with my practice time, but was wondering if anyone would like to help
me along?

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.'...
Forum: Unicycling March 27th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Divebomber
Shaving and "truing" a tire?

Thanks....

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)

cathwood wrote:
Forum: Unicycling March 27th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Divebomber
Shaving and "truing" a tire?

Sorry...I'm really not that into bikes so these terms are new...

Is shaving like shaving off those rubber things that stick out? and
what is it for? Does it have the same effect as a swimmer who...
Forum: Unicycling March 25th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Divebomber
Uni Count

Sun FT Blue 20".

761 Unicyclist
2313 Unicycles

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Divebomber
Nerds That Unicycle...

None of the friends I have have a strong interest in anything I like.
We're all different. So, when I say I uni or something....it's like
"cool, whatever". It's not a big deal and it's not something...
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Divebomber
I'm a new unicyclist and need help.

UnicycleJuggler wrote:
The Nimbus unicycles are good. They are Unicycle.coms own brand
unicycle. Designed by pros with quality and value for money in mind
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Divebomber
Helmet + Dreadlocks = AAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

That's a real helpful statement.

--
Divebomber
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Divebomber
I'm a new unicyclist and need help.

People who complain about the "search feature" are worse than those who
don't use it. It's cool "someunicyclist", I wouldn't worry about it.

Try Unicycle.com, Amazon.com, AEbikes, Ebay..etc...

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 23rd 08, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Divebomber
Tutorial Requests

unicycledood wrote:
This is tricky... I'm guessing the tutorials would be view mostly by the
general public? A simple tutorial on how to ride would probably be best
I guess...

+1.

If it's...
Forum: Unicycling March 22nd 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Divebomber
Helmet + Dreadlocks = AAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!

I have an extremely short haircut so I'm not an expert on dreds, but
would tieing them back help? I'd try that.

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)
Forum: Unicycling March 14th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 148
Posted By Divebomber
Post Your Unis Here!

wheres_your_other_wheel wrote:
[image:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i263/bobclab/jonnyspics159.jpg]

my custom nimbus

Wow! Where did you get the saddle made?
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 08, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By Divebomber
I'm thinking of giving up.

dakoroman wrote:

DIVEBOMBER,

I have good news for you: do not give up tomorrow, do it...
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Divebomber
is a 16 to small

I'm 5'1" and I ride a 20. You just have to chop off like almost have the
seat post.

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By Divebomber
I'm thinking of giving up.

thejdw wrote:
Have you tried posting a vid and get people to comment?

Yeah, I haven't gone out yet, I plan on it tomorrow. I wasn't feeling
well today.

Thanks everyone for the replies! It's...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By Divebomber
I'm thinking of giving up.

mikepenton wrote:
my opinion is that you should spend maybe 30 minutes to an hour a day
for a minimum of a week, and see what progress you make. For me I found
that was enough to make daily...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Divebomber
Unicycle for a Big Guy

timfow wrote:
Np, I really don't mind being heavy. When I was younger, I was skin and
bones, and I was really weak and scrawny, but when I started to gain
weight, I got muscle mass, too, so...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By Divebomber
60 cm sidehop competition!

Has this comp been done before? I'm not anywhere near being able to do
this trick, but if these comps have been done before we should add
something to the tropheys that suggest that.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By Divebomber
I'm thinking of giving up.

Pdougherty wrote:
one other little piece of advice.

When pedaling, try to pedal in a smooth, certainly the key word is
smooth, motion. What i mean by that is, the pedaling "stroke" if you
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Divebomber
Unicycle for a Big Guy

BMI isn't good to go by. Some people are actually born to be heavy. It's
in their genes and no matter how much they try, they'll never be like a
runner. No offense to the OP, but I just thought'd I'd...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100