Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff[_11_]
Forum: Marketplace November 26th 11, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Jeff[_11_]
FA: Raleigh International 57 cm frame and Campagnolo Parts

I have a Raleigh International frame for auction on eBay.

The URL with pictures is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raleigh-International-57-cm-Frame-Campagnolo-Campy-Components-/330647569898

and the words...
Forum: Techniques March 14th 09, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Jeff[_11_]
Rear Triangle Alignment -- Will 6mm make a difference I can feel?

On Mar 13, 1:49*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:25:01 -0700 (PDT), Jeff

wrote:
On Mar 13, 10:16*am, wrote:
Forum: Techniques March 13th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Jeff[_11_]
Rear Triangle Alignment -- Will 6mm make a difference I can feel?

On Mar 13, 1:29*pm, " wrote:
Thank you for pointing that out -- I'll measure the dropout thickness
this evening. *The "6mm" figure I stated was an...
Forum: Techniques March 13th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Jeff[_11_]
Rear Triangle Alignment -- Will 6mm make a difference I can feel?

On Mar 13, 12:37*pm, wrote:
On Mar 12, 6:26*pm, Jeff wrote:

On Mar 12, 2:47*pm, wrote:

On Mar 12, 5:38*pm, Jeff...
Forum: Techniques March 13th 09, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Jeff[_11_]
Rear Triangle Alignment -- Will 6mm make a difference I can feel?

On Mar 13, 10:16*am, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:10:11 -0700 (PDT), Jeff

wrote:
On Mar 12, 5:46*pm, jim beam...
Forum: Techniques March 13th 09, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Jeff[_11_]
Rear Triangle Alignment -- Will 6mm make a difference I can feel?

On Mar 12, 5:46*pm, jim beam wrote:
Jeff wrote:
On Mar 12, 2:47 pm, wrote:
On Mar 12, 5:38 pm, Jeff wrote:

Forum: Techniques March 13th 09, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Jeff[_11_]
Rear Triangle Alignment -- Will 6mm make a difference I can feel?

On Mar 12, 2:47*pm, wrote:
On Mar 12, 5:38*pm, Jeff wrote:

I just bought a new carbon road bike frame, and when I measured the
rear triangle,...
Forum: Techniques March 12th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Jeff[_11_]
Rear Triangle Alignment -- Will 6mm make a difference I can feel?

I just bought a new carbon road bike frame, and when I measured the
rear triangle, I found it offset 6mm to the left.

The head tube is straight, and when I put a rear wheel in, it is
centered in the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8