Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tim
Forum: Australia March 12th 08, 02:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By tim
Bakfiets

On Mar 11, 10:12 pm, BT Humble wrote:
http://www.smallsolar.org/BTH/bakfiets/

Love your work, BT.

Tried any high-speed slalom action yet? ;-)

You know where to find me...
Forum: Australia March 6th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By tim
Cargo Cycles

On Mar 2, 10:40 am, tim wrote:
If you want to take advantage of the pre-order discount, you have
until this Friday, March 7, to make your reservation (I'll be
requesting...
Forum: Australia March 6th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By tim
Sheldon Brown obit in Times

On Mar 6, 12:27 pm, Rory Williams Rory.Williams.35t...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Does anyone know when the Melbourne ride is/was?

A group of us rode in the MS Society's "Melbourne...
Forum: Australia March 2nd 08, 07:45 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By tim
Cargo Cycles

On Mar 3, 1:20 am, TimC -
astro.swin.edu.au wrote:

Why is it that people waiting in the carpark look at me strange? Do
they not know how to give their backpacks...
Forum: Australia March 1st 08, 11:40 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By tim
Cargo Cycles

UPDATE!

I've just had confirmation from my supplier that they can make the
last spec change I wanted - the bikes will now have a front V-brake
instead of the caliper brake.

That means that I'm...
Forum: Australia February 27th 08, 08:05 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 11
Posted By tim
baby seats?

On Feb 27, 11:13 pm, "Gags" wrote:
Just stumbled over this one while following links from an unrelated site -
looks pretty innovative!!

Forum: Australia February 25th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 11
Posted By tim
baby seats?

On Feb 25, 8:38 pm, "Dmitri Colebatch" wrote:
Hi guys,

Our little boy is almost 10 months now and so I'm starting to look around at
a way to take him with me on the bike. ...
Forum: Australia February 25th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 21
Posted By tim
Bike pron

On Feb 25, 8:31 am, "Theo Bekkers" wrote:
That brings up another point. Can you have suspension with belt drive?
...would not the pivot point need to be at the centre of...
Forum: Australia February 24th 08, 10:20 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 21
Posted By tim
Bike pron

On Feb 24, 1:57 pm, Dave Hughes wrote:
Both beams would probably need to be a touch stronger since there
could be a bit of movement, but not dramatically so.

You also...
Forum: Australia February 14th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By tim
Melbourne Summer Cycle - MS fundraiser

Anybody doing the MSC next weekend (24 February '08)?

40km from Alexandra Gardens (Southbank-ish) to Carlton, via the
Westgate Bridge and Williamstown.

For those taking part - I offer my services...
Forum: Australia February 5th 08, 12:53 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By tim
Cargo Cycles

On Feb 5, 12:36 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.34a...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

Keep spruiking away ... never know when you'll pique someone's interest.

I'll try not to pimp too hard, but I'm...
Forum: Australia February 4th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By tim
Cargo Cycles

Some of you have been following my cargo bike venture.

Moving right along, I've now published pricing, and I'm taking
reservations for bikes in the first shipment, at a heavily...
Forum: Australia February 1st 08, 04:28 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By tim
Post pregnancy cycling

On Jan 31, 7:05 pm, Dave Hughes wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:46:22 -0800, tim wrote:
[1] BITALA

And here I thought it was going to be either
[1]...
Forum: Australia January 28th 08, 10:47 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By tim
Post pregnancy cycling

On Jan 29, 8:36 am, LotteBum LotteBum.33x...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Now all I need to do is work out a way for Peanut to travel in one of
those Chariot carriers... looks like by...
Forum: Australia January 28th 08, 07:46 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By tim
Post pregnancy cycling

On Jan 28, 7:09 pm, LotteBum LotteBum.33v...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Does anyone here know how soon after birth one is able to
get back on bikes and ride? Even if it's just...
Forum: Australia January 26th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By tim
definitely not cyclists

On 2008-01-25, tim wrote:
they'll be 32:25 geared,
for about 33" to 101".

I'd like to see more...
Forum: Australia January 25th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By tim
definitely not cyclists

On Jan 25, 11:30 am, Joel Mayes wrote:
A couple of questions Tim;

1) what's the weight limit?

Difficult one to answer without sacrificing a few frames to get...
Forum: Australia January 24th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By tim
definitely not cyclists

On Nov 22 2007, 6:31 pm, "tim" wrote:
On Nov 22, 5:16 pm, "PeteSig" wrote:
Can't have people riding daggy bicycles just for transport.
All those...
Forum: Australia January 15th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By tim
The Age: Letters

On Jan 10, 10:07 pm, Elmo wrote:
We should ask the government to issue a second, smaller set of number
plates that you fit to your bike, then people that complain about
cyclists...
Forum: Australia January 9th 08, 11:03 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 75
Posted By tim
Crap respsonse from Connex about bikes on trains.

On Jan 9, 12:46 pm, "Theo Bekkers" wrote:
I'm aware of that Peter. Melbourne train carriages have not yet reached the
double-decker stage due to the good length of...
Forum: Australia December 20th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By tim
Bike ban in Victoria

On Dec 20, 11:29 am, John Tserkezis
wrote:

Unless it's in a bike bag, in which case it's luggage, so they don't charge
you anything.

I wonder how much of...
Forum: Australia December 10th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By tim
Max speed

On Dec 10, 7:51 pm, ray wrote:
I've reached 85 k/mh on three
separate occasions, once on a single bike, west coast Tassie, and twice
on a tandem, different locations...
Forum: Australia December 4th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By tim
mobile phone jammers

On Dec 2, 9:20 pm, Meeba
wrote:
Secretly ld love one of those battery operated ones to flick on when l
see drivers on the phone!

A driver ON the...
Forum: Australia November 28th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 56
Posted By tim
Simple bikes for local transport

On Nov 28, 12:37 pm, brucef wrote:
tim wrote:
Single-speed is as simple as it gets. But there's the hill issue. Cost
permitting, my...
Forum: Australia November 28th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 56
Posted By tim
Simple bikes for local transport

On Nov 28, 6:29 am, "Resound" wrote:
If you're selling
these online, offer a certain amount of modularity with regards to bits
(would madame like north bend, flat,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39