Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Helen Deborah Vecht
Forum: UK November 13th 09, 10:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 23
"Are You a Real Cyclist?"

soixante-neuf!

--
Helen Vecht
Edgware

The message
from "Jeremy Parker" contains these words:

"Mr. Benn" wrote

[snip]

Please don't use...
Forum: UK October 3rd 09, 02:20 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 18
oil on white carpet

The message

from TerryJ contains these words:

How do I get old chain oil off a white wool carpet?

Forum: UK October 1st 09, 11:32 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 65
The paper holds their folding faces to the floor was - Folders!

The message
from Keitht KeithT contains these words:

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
The message
from...
Forum: UK October 1st 09, 10:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 65
The paper holds their folding faces to the floor was - Folders!

The message
from Keitht KeithT contains these words:

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:07:46 -0500, Nobby Anderson
Forum: UK September 25th 09, 07:37 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Missing free brush sets from CTC

The message

from RudiL contains these words:

In particular, check your DD actually gets debited next...
Forum: UK September 25th 09, 06:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Missing free brush sets from CTC

The message

from RudiL contains these words:

On 25 Sep, 15:38, Helen Deborah Vecht...
Forum: UK September 25th 09, 03:38 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Missing free brush sets from CTC

The message

from RudiL contains these words:

On 25 Sep, 14:41, Helen Deborah Vecht...
Forum: UK September 25th 09, 02:41 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Missing free brush sets from CTC

Problems with CTC Membership Department are infrequent given the
membership of 60,000.
I am a CTC Councillor, so I should know. I spent all day yesterday at a
meeting of the CTC Management Committee,...
Forum: UK July 12th 09, 11:21 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 170
Penny Farthing on the Dun Run

The message
from Tom Crispin contains these words:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=91PBQUWZCp8

The lovely Charlotte...
Forum: UK June 29th 09, 09:56 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 28
Eating before a time trial: thoughts

Eat tonight: CAKE, potatoes, pasta etc.
Eat until you are full, not stuffed.
Eat tomorrow: breakfast, lunch and maybe tea.
Do not ride on empty at any time tomorrow. If you cycle too work, choose
a...
Forum: UK June 29th 09, 09:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Top gear - cycles mown down by motorists

The message
from Keitht KeithT contains these words:

bugbear wrote:
Keitht wrote:

I'm sure a bike program would only concentrate on yer...
Forum: UK June 14th 09, 06:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 113
Cycling super-highways

The gradients on the A5 flyover are of the sort that the fit, confident
cyclist (like me 15 years ago) will tackle it but the slower, hesitant
rider, like my partner, and many women, will not.

The...
Forum: UK June 14th 09, 01:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Heart rate query.

220-age is a 'guideline average'.

2 weeks off the bike may have replenished your glycogen so you can
achieve a true personal maximum, which can't be done if glycogen is
down.

Guidelines should be...
Forum: UK June 9th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 25
That helmet game in "The other place"

The message
from Martin contains these words:

Nice work whoever contacted Lord Greaves, I did write to my MP, but
never got a reply...
Forum: UK June 8th 09, 11:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 113
Barnet and millions, do me a favour. was Cycling super-highways

The message
from Keitht KeithT contains these words:

who is this person for or agaisnt traffic management

If you live in Barnet you should be able...
Forum: UK June 6th 09, 11:47 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 113
Cycling super-highways

The message
from Tom Crispin contains these words:

How will Boris get the London Borough of Barnet to...
Forum: UK June 5th 09, 06:26 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 113
Cycling super-highways

The message
from Tom Crispin contains these words:

I wonder what form these super highways will take.

I don't...
Forum: UK June 4th 09, 12:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Route Suggestion : Waterloo to Primrose Hill?

The message

from elyob contains these words:

Thanks all, my main concern is to keep well away from...
Forum: UK June 3rd 09, 09:50 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Route Suggestion : Waterloo to Primrose Hill?

The message
from (Roger Merriman) contains these words:

elyob wrote:

I'd probably just hoon up...
Forum: UK June 3rd 09, 09:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 229
Veering off - was Saved by a helmet

The message
from "Jeremy Parker" contains these words:

Ah yes. I remember when the bike lane round the edge of the
roundabout...
Forum: UK June 1st 09, 01:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Pro-cycling EDM

Frank Dobson (Holborn & St Pancras) has signed but he is not usually
cycle-friendly. I am suspicious.

--
Helen Vecht
Edgware

The message
from JNugent contains these words:

I wonder whether there is *any* artefact which is known to perform
well...
Forum: UK May 31st 09, 02:13 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 229
Veering off - was Saved by a helmet

The message
from Keitht KeithT contains these words:

Has anyone had experience of roundabouts where there is a green band
round the edge to 'assist'...
Forum: UK December 25th 08, 12:53 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Merry Christmas to all at URC

"pk" typed

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message

Aye, and from me as well. I raise a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500