Showing results 1 to 25 of 190
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: habbywall
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By habbywall
GA riders

Can't believe no one has mentioned UDC being based in Marietta.

--
habbywall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebgiq7zuuiu
Sprite Off Winner...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By habbywall
A quick bang before today's ride!

Was I the only one that thought this thread was going to be slightly
more "exciting"?

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By habbywall
Renegade has....

Any guessing how long it will stay white until it gets a nice dirty
grey?

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 5th 08, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By habbywall
unicycling in michigan

If you ever want to do any cokering or muni look me up. I'm in Berrien
county but take trips up to kalamazoo every once in a while.

--
habbywall

ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see...
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By habbywall
Kal-Haven Trail Ride this summer?(Southwest Michigan)

Bump?

--
habbywall

And thats it. No ice cream. --forrestunifreak

An ass drummer? --Into The Blue
Forum: Unicycling April 24th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By habbywall
Kal-Haven Trail Ride this summer?(Southwest Michigan)

I was wondering if there is anyone on these forums that ever cokers on
the Kal-Haven trail in Southwest Michigan. I would like to start up a
ride or two this summer as I often coker there. I usually...
Forum: Unicycling March 25th 08, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By habbywall
Energy Gel for Unicyclist!

We had them for swimming, espresso tastes like crap.
Cinnamon tastes really really good though.

--
habbywall

And thats it. No ice cream. --forrestunifreak

An ass drummer? --Into The Blue
Forum: Unicycling March 17th 08, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By habbywall
YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/habbywall
I don't have any unicycling videos, but some okayish juggling and in
the future I will have a lot more unicycling, and better juggling
videos.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By habbywall
A Very Merry (And Early) EB Christmas

Evan is amazing.
That is soooo nice of you.
I'll take any extra BC's that you have too. :p

--
habbywall
habbywall's...

Honestly, thats the best looking coker I've ever seen.

--
habbywall

dudewithasock wrote:
Anything to help out a fellow ******.
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By habbywall
renegade juggling

Jugglingstore.com and trialsin.com have K1 uni's as well.
But renegade is great too.

--
habbywall

dudewithasock wrote:
Anything to help out a fellow ******.
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By habbywall
Brokeback Mountain: Return of Jamey M.

Wait, I thought he had to wait longer than 4 months to ride again?
And has it really been that long already?
It seems like just last month you posted saying he broke his back.

Either way, I can't...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 07, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By habbywall
Unicyclist on the local news

Am I the only one that watched the video? Making a 75 yard field goal is
insane.
Even in the pros I have never seen a coach put the kicker out there if
the field goal was around 45 yards or more. But...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By habbywall
Routine Check

Man, I wish I had 100 local bike shops. That must be really convienent.

--
habbywall

'The Best Juggling Ballz in the World!!'
(http://www.sportjugglingco.com/)
'This is your invite.'...
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 07, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By habbywall
Extreme Juggling DVD

You can't fool me.
WJF was around waaaaay before you tolpin.
In fact, Jason even called your orginization out at this years WJF
freestyle comps.
How long is this DVD anyways?
The 2005 WJF convention...
Forum: Unicycling July 6th 07, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By habbywall
My First Coker Ride :)

It won't take that long to just keep trying with 125's until you get
good with them.

--
habbywall

'The Best Juggling Ballz in the World!!' (http://www.gballz.com)
'This is your invite.'...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 07, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By habbywall
Brakes on a Nimbus 36"

To fit a caliper brake on all you need is a hole drilled in the frame.
Here is a thread about that:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62257

--
habbywall

'The Best Juggling Ballz...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 07, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By habbywall
Coker long distance

I love my T7, even without it it has helped me alot.
It is very easy to change speeds with it and keep a good steady
balance.

--
habbywall

'The Best Juggling Ballz in the World!!'...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 07, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By habbywall
The Pedespeed Uni-Skate: Has Its Time Finally Come?

Someone skated across the stage in Cirque Du Soleil's Corteo on a pair
of these. Pretty fast too.

--
habbywall

'The Best Juggling Ballz in the World!!' (http://www.gballz.com)
'This is your...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By habbywall
Coker Spoke Creak

It is definitly in the wheel area.
I took the frame off and after putting weight on the cranks it still
makes a noise.

Are you sure to turn it counter-clockwise?
I already have a very nice spoke...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By habbywall
Coker Spoke Creak

I have decided to ressurect this thread because I have the same problem
as brian seemed to be having.
My coker is making noises whenever I ride.
I checked the spokes and they seem to be the same as...
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By habbywall
Cokers are ugly

Personally, when viewed at the right angle from the right distance they
are the hottest thing ever.
When ever I get that perfect combination I can't help but stare at it
for a bit then go touch...
Forum: Unicycling June 27th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By habbywall
MUNIs aren't for everyone!!!

What makes you so sure that he wants to learn basic skills?
I only learned one basic skill. Freemounting.

--
habbywall

'The Best Juggling Ballz in the World!!' (http://www.gballz.com)
'This is...
Forum: Unicycling June 26th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By habbywall
koxx1 or Kris holm, which is the world greatest????

Who's coker is that?
It's really hot.

--
habbywall

'The Best Juggling Ballz in the World!!' (http://www.gballz.com)
'This is your invite.' (http://www.lost.eu/20fab)
'A PM a day keeps the doctor...
Forum: Unicycling June 25th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By habbywall
Los Angeles - Talent Call for TV game show

Wow, that ping-pong ball one is childs play for some people.
I'm pretty sure that 20 tennis balls is impossible too.