rubber compounds by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I've heard there are different rubber compounds in tires which makes them harder or softer. What property is that, and how can it be measured? I take it in...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
16 79 Techniques
Ouch. This happened to me once by AMuzi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html (I was test riding a customer's race bike when Asian Kitchen...
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
88 221 Techniques
my fixie doesn't need improvement by AMuzi
but for some of you... https://cyclingindustry.news/new-patents-hint-at-incoming-shimano-smart-mountain-bike-system/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
77 407 Techniques
English tire width notation by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Somtimes it says AxBxC and sometimes AxB-C Is this the same thing?
Yesterday 06:38 PM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
7 19 Techniques
“Airless Tires”-“New Trend for Automobile IndustryContinues To Witness New Technology. by Tim McNamara
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 18:00:53 -0800 (PST), Andy wrote: Unfortunately they will never be as comfortabe as air tires. Just a...
Yesterday 06:36 PM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
0 8 Techniques
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output by Andre Jute[_2_]
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output. Stumbled across this while I was looking for something else. No recommendation, but I...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
23 84 Techniques
Caustic comments land slapper in hot water by [email protected]
Think of the children! https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/mum-throws-corrosive-cleaner-cyclist-1252366
****** cyclist undertakes by Mr Pounder Esquire
From Harry on the diy group. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html
Lorry driver ‘was double the limit and other was on his phone’ in crash that killed eight by Bod[_5_]
Why is there no mention or photo of the cyclist who must have caused this awful carnage. I feel sorry for the victims and their...
Yesterday 09:40 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
2 10 UK
3mph over the limit = 6 months in jail by [email protected]
Hi-vis, magic hat, correct positioning and STILL the idiot driver went to jail. When WILL they...
Wobbly cyclist rides next to water, falls in and dies = compo jackpothopes for family. by MrCheerful
There should have been a fence !! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-43125839