Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gotbent[_3_]
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 30th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 20
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Top Ten Reasons to Own a Trike

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
aka Cullen Carter wrote:
On Mar 29, 3:52 pm, "gotbent"...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 29th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 20
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Top Ten Reasons to Own a Trike

wrote in message

With my walker strapped to the back of my trike, I'm sure that I'm
going to be...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 22nd 08, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
RANS V2 X seam range?

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
trailgalore wrote:
Anyone know the X-seam range for a Rans Velocity Squared...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 21st 08, 05:10 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Rans V2 X seam range?

"trailgalore" wrote in message
Anyone know the X-seam range for a Rans Velocity Squared large frome? Most...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 26th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 6
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Where is RCN

"Michael Harris" wrote in message
Is RCN still in buisness? Their web site has been down for quite some time
Forum: General February 23rd 08, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 11
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
OT - PLONK!

It's best not to announce that you've killfiled someone. If they get the
idea that they have been killfiled by too many people, they might get a
new e-mail address and start the whole cycle...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 21st 08, 04:28 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 17
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Where has Jonah Gone?

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
Mr. Sherman's education stops with the liberal blogs....
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 19th 08, 01:02 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 61
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
LOWRACER VK2 RECUMBENT NAILED BY NISSAN TITAN TRUCK. WHO IS AT FAULT? IS IT TOO LOW? - The Rig & Me At A Park-11252007-05.jpg (1/1)

"Harry Brogan" wrote in message

Nice photo Harry, but this ISN'T a binaries newsgroup so if you want to post
photos,...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 15th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 7
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Help me find a prize please

"Bob Newman" wrote in message
Our bike club is awarding trophies (in the $15-$25 price range) for the
best bikes in various categories....
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 15th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 7
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
So Far So Good

"stratrider" wrote in message
On Feb 15, 11:12 am, 32GO wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Forum: Recumbent Biking February 6th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 1
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Handlebar Help

"Duram" wrote in message
Looking for pictures & drawing of the handlebar locker used in LWB bents
that enable the main bar to move up and...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 5th 08, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Sheldon Brown is no longer with us

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
Hi,

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Sheldon Brown passed...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 14th 08, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 41
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Recumbent OUCH!

"Wilson Warmouth" wrote in message

"32GO" wrote in message
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 12th 08, 11:19 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 31
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
nuvinci vs. sram dualdrive pricing

"Jon Bendtsen" wrote in message
32GO wrote:
JonB wrote:

It suprised me that the total cost of the nuvinci hub is
less than the...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 12th 08, 11:14 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 41
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Recumbent OUCH!

"32GO" wrote in message
Former RANS V-Rex rider Rex Kerr wrote:

A coworker has a SWB USS recumbent in...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 12th 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 10
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
hip replacement --and cycling

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Tom Sherman" wrote: Well, the point of Leo Licthman was that...
Forum: General January 12th 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 22
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
hip replacement --and cycling

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Tom Sherman" wrote: Well, the point of Leo Licthman was that...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 8th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
POST FREE OR DIE?

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
We have now been reduced to Tom Sherman posting...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 1st 08, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 25
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
New Year's Resolution...

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Bullwinkle (the moose?) wrote:

On 1/21/07 3:18 PM, in article
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 29th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
Simplistic riding technique question

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Bob Landry wrote:
Since it's likely to be another 4 months before there's any...
Forum: General December 28th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
How to ride in the winter!

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
gotbent aka FVTR wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote...
Forum: Techniques December 28th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
How to ride in the winter!

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
gotbent aka FVTR wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 28th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
How to ride in the winter!

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
gotbent aka FVTR wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote...
Forum: Techniques December 28th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
How to ride in the winter!

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
See http://de.sevenload.com/videos/pBHx94k/Leitra-Sport-auf-Schnee. [1]
I plan...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 28th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By gotbent[_3_]
How to ride in the winter!