Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Duram
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 3rd 11, 09:36 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 1
Posted By Duram
Email Help

Who has the email of Gunnar Fehlau the write of the book
The Recumbent Bicycle ?
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 24th 10, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By Duram
Watch the first 7 minutes

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=8I4GP36K

A 1983 film "A Night In Heaven"

http://www.videosurf.com/a-night-in-heaven-68105

Are there any other Hollywood films with recumbents?
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 25th 09, 02:38 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By Duram
Orlando,Fl

Is There any store that rents recumbents in Orlando/Kissimmee?

If I wanted to ride with folks in that area that have bents,
how should I contact them? any forums? Web Sites? etc
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 8th 08, 02:47 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 27
Posted By Duram
Bikes and the nazis

Look this 1943 video

http://treadly.net/2008/07/30/speedlinking-30-july-2008/

I bet the recumbent were made by Jews, how developed would be today if they
werenīt killed by the nazis?
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 6th 08, 02:06 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 1
Posted By Duram
Handlebar Help

Looking for pictures & drawing of the handlebar locker used in LWB bents
that enable the main bar to move up and down.
I tried goggle with no response as I donīt know the name, in English, of
this...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 22nd 08, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By Duram
Audax - Rio de janiero - Brazil

http://audaxrio.blogspot.com/

come and bring your recumbent, there will be a lot of Brazilian bents among
the rides.
be one of them.
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 8th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 1
Posted By Duram
Pictures

Iīd like to see recumbent pictures from this group,
is there any alt.binaries.recumbent? how to create it?
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 12th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Duram
Pictures

is there any group I can see bent pictures and post also?
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 20th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 0
Posted By Duram
Boston Bike Show 2007

when will be the "Boston Bike Show 2007"?
Forum: Recumbent Biking October 18th 06, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 20
Posted By Duram
Advice about recumbents for newby?

I just went to traffic after buying a good mirror, suspension is nice
if streets are full of roles.

"Leonard Evens" wrote in...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 26th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Duram
Headrest help

I get ache on my shoulders after very long ride, thatīs because I keep
moving
my head to front to help get speed when doing force, I need something to
limit the head movement.

"Robert Haston"...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 24th 06, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Duram
Headrest help

I need ergonomic information & pictures about the headrest position,
distance to the head, angle, etc in a recumbent trike and bike.
Anyone have them?
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 10th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Duram
It was easy....

Why silly? Iīm talking with those without any bent, get one then I bet
they are going to think about getting the second or third.
Bents are machines from other world, a least most of the people I...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 7th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Duram
It was easy....

Already 30 days with my New Under Control and
300 km (189 miles) already ridded.
No pains at all.....

Beginners, donīt think twice, buy a recumbent.
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 1st 06, 04:26 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Duram
Wireless Computers

No, I gave up and installed the wired one, it is in front of me
and not between my legs, much better that way.
Itīs not nice to see wires but works 100%
Thanks.

Looks like you're not getting...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 30th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 0
Posted By Duram
My first trip

I did on Sunday my first day long trip of 81 miles (131 km) with my new
under control, you can see a picture of it at:

http://www.fotolog.com/zohrer_clube

After all I just had a little neck pain...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 25th 06, 05:05 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 52
Posted By Duram
Pictures

Is there any alt.binaries.recumbent? can I post pictures here?
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 25th 06, 05:03 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Duram
Wireless Computers

I tried to install a wireless bike computer in my under control bent but it
did not
work, the front wheel is far from the lcd and out of angle.
Did you also had problems with wireless pc? how did ...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 7th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 0
Posted By Duram
New Bike

You can see my new "under control" at
http://www.fotolog.com/zohrer_clube

Zohrer is a Brazilian brand of recumbents
http://www.zohrer.com.br/

The couple beside me is traveling around
the world in a...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19