Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Commandante Apeshit
Forum: UK April 30th 08, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 36
Horn Blowing = Lion's Roar?

Got it. Whenever I hear a horn I know to be afraid.

I hear horns all day long, so I should be fearful all day long.
Forum: General April 30th 08, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 49
Horn Blowing = Lion's Roar?

Got it. Whenever I hear a horn I know to be afraid.

I hear horns all day long, so I should be fearful all day long.
Forum: Social Issues April 30th 08, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 39
Horn Blowing = Lion's Roar?

Got it. Whenever I hear a horn I know to be afraid.

I hear horns all day long, so I should be fearful all day long.
Forum: Rides April 30th 08, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 39
Horn Blowing = Lion's Roar?

Got it. Whenever I hear a horn I know to be afraid.

I hear horns all day long, so I should be fearful all day long.
Forum: General April 27th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters andsidewalks

On Apr 20, 9:32 pm, Gunner Arsch wrote:

And everyone who has ever drivin a motor vehicle around bike riders
has had the bike riders bully them.

The lion could...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 27th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 192
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters andsidewalks

On Apr 20, 9:32 pm, Gunner Arsch wrote:

And everyone who has ever drivin a motor vehicle around bike riders
has had the bike riders bully them.

The lion could...
Forum: General April 27th 08, 04:49 PM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters andsidewalks

On Apr 20, 11:41 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

I am the foremost advocate of cyclists NOT taking the lane when there is any
traffic at all.

Let's all be like Edward Dolan. Never...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 27th 08, 04:49 PM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 192
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters andsidewalks

On Apr 20, 11:41 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

I am the foremost advocate of cyclists NOT taking the lane when there is any
traffic at all.

Let's all be like Edward Dolan. Never...
Forum: General April 27th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 120
we need to fix the sewer

On Apr 24, 12:57 pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
On Apr 24, 11:18 am, wrote:
You are NOT among those contributing to a solution. You are firmly in
Forum: Social Issues April 27th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 127

wrote:
On Apr 24, 11:18 am, wrote:
You are NOT among those contributing to a solution. You are firmly in
Forum: UK April 27th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 122
riding a bike on America's roads is more dangerous than doingservice in Iraq

On Apr 16, 3:58 pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

WHAT DO OUR FRIENDS WHO ARE EXPERTS AT SURVIVAL SAY? ;)

Never leave your house and cars might not hit you.

Listen to me, I...
Forum: Social Issues April 27th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 127

wrote:

WHAT DO OUR FRIENDS WHO ARE EXPERTS AT SURVIVAL SAY? ;)

Never leave your house and cars might not hit you.

Listen to me, I...
Forum: General April 27th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 120

wrote:

WHAT DO OUR FRIENDS WHO ARE EXPERTS AT SURVIVAL SAY? ;)

Never leave your house and cars might not hit you.

Listen to me, I...
Forum: Rides April 27th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 121

wrote:

WHAT DO OUR FRIENDS WHO ARE EXPERTS AT SURVIVAL SAY? ;)

Never leave your house and cars might not hit you.

Listen to me, I...
Forum: Rides April 27th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 19
Did you know they call NYC the "Asphalt Jungle"?

Who needs safety statistics? One person on the Dahon forum fears
riding in New York City, so it must be the most dangerous place on the
planet to ride a bike. Be afraid.

We have nothing to fear...
Forum: UK April 27th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Did you know they call NYC the "Asphalt Jungle"?

Who needs safety statistics? One person on the Dahon forum fears
riding in New York City, so it must be the most dangerous place on the
planet to ride a bike. Be afraid.

We have nothing to fear...
Forum: Social Issues April 27th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 19
Did you know they call NYC the "Asphalt Jungle"?

Who needs safety statistics? One person on the Dahon forum fears
riding in New York City, so it must be the most dangerous place on the
planet to ride a bike. Be afraid.

We have nothing to fear...
Forum: General April 27th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Did you know they call NYC the "Asphalt Jungle"?

Who needs safety statistics? One person on the Dahon forum fears
riding in New York City, so it must be the most dangerous place on the
planet to ride a bike. Be afraid.

We have nothing to fear...
Forum: UK April 27th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Did you know they call NYC the "Asphalt Jungle"?

I'm on the side of the lions.

Monkeys EAT bananas, leaving you none to command.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Forum: Rides April 27th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 19
Did you know they call NYC the "Asphalt Jungle"?

I'm on the side of the lions.

Monkeys EAT bananas, leaving you none to command.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Forum: Social Issues April 27th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 19
Did you know they call NYC the "Asphalt Jungle"?

I'm on the side of the lions.

Monkeys EAT bananas, leaving you none to command.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Forum: General April 27th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Did you know they call NYC the "Asphalt Jungle"?

I'm on the side of the lions.

Monkeys EAT bananas, leaving you none to command.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Forum: UK April 27th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
It's the lycra types that give a bad name to cycling

Lycra causes brain damage.

Stay home and hide from cars.
Forum: Rides April 27th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 19
It's the lycra types that give a bad name to cycling

Lycra causes brain damage.

Stay home and hide from cars.
Forum: Social Issues April 27th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 19