Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LIBERATOR[_2_]
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR[_2_]
BAM BAM BAM

On Apr 4, 2:23*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Apr 4, 2:19*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=156&photo=7020

Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
From BumpkinPus alias Site: photos of Mitchy

http://inoamoi.com/Quickstart/ImageLib/Moi_(412).jpg

http://inoamoi.com/Quickstart/ImageLib/Tanasi_(66).jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, he's such a gentle soul.....

and the consequence is...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR[_2_]
OMG, worse than Mitchel Sprinsky (PdBp)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnqcyTU0S8s

Check out these lame ass MTBers.

They put on the thrashing ruthless assaulting music, and they ride
like grandmas who are blind...

They're good at making...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR[_2_]
Plumpy Dumpling BumpkinPus alias website URL!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee

http://ositoking.com/

SPRINSKY YOU'RE GOING TO SUFFER MY CONSTANT ATTENTION!!!!
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR[_2_]
RUSH guys clear the stairs on Zorro at Dakota Ridge

I wouldn't do them.

I Didn't try, cuz I was scared - but I had a hardtail. 100X more
difficult in such a assault.

http://www.singletracks.com/mountain-bike/video.php?trailID=9&action=view

He...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5