Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: the bench
Forum: Mountain Biking August 21st 08, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 38
Posted By the bench
The Psychology of Opinions, No Facts.

hey mike!
c'mon up to canada, where we'll see what your bullsh*t is really
worth.
there are people up here doing what you claim to do for the
environment, while making use of it, that would have you...
Forum: Social Issues August 21st 08, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 38
Posted By the bench
The Psychology of Opinions, No Facts.

hey mike!
c'mon up to canada, where we'll see what your bullsh*t is really
worth.
there are people up here doing what you claim to do for the
environment, while making use of it, that would have you...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 21st 08, 08:02 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 38
Posted By the bench
The Psychology of Opinions, No Facts.

hey mike!
c'mon up to canada, where we'll see what your bullsh*t is really
worth.
there are people up here doing what you claim to do for the
environment, while making use of it, that would have you...
Forum: Social Issues August 21st 08, 08:02 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 38
Posted By the bench
The Psychology of Opinions, No Facts.

hey mike!
c'mon up to canada, where we'll see what your bullsh*t is really
worth.
there are people up here doing what you claim to do for the
environment, while making use of it, that would have you...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 21st 08, 07:23 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By the bench
Is Mountain Biking a rich mans sport?

On Aug 20, 4:31 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
I never see cheap, clunky cars in MTB parks parking lots.

mountain bike parks?
must be an urban thing. the only bike parks around...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 21st 08, 07:06 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By the bench
anyone here live near PG?

after crashing in 2002 (actually being rear-ended by an idiot
accelerating toward a red light; was that you mike?) i have finally
bought another bike.
now to squeeze a ride into the day...

i wonder...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6