Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mint[_2_]
Forum: Techniques October 2nd 09, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By Mint[_2_]
I like the smashing part

On Oct 2, 1:36*pm, wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:27*am, Andy wrote:

http://bicyclesafe.com/

The Door Prize

A driver opens his door right...
Forum: Techniques September 26th 09, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Do self-sealing tubes really work?

On Sep 25, 4:03*pm, someone wrote:
On 25 Sep, 13:44, Mint wrote:

I have found that going to the mid range of tire pressures does...
Forum: General September 25th 09, 01:59 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Mint[_2_]
We cyclists define civilization

On Sep 24, 1:40*pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
(There are 3 easy steps to this post: Statistical data coming from
Europe, man wanting to know about the rest of the world,...
Forum: Techniques September 25th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Do self-sealing tubes really work?

On Sep 23, 10:47*pm, elfa wrote:
In article ,
TT says...

On Sep 23, 7:44=A0pm, elfa...
Forum: Techniques September 17th 09, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Humor - I think aliens have erased the bike lanes markings

On Sep 15, 5:35*pm, "Pat" wrote:
Mint wrote:
We have those lanes for about 5 miles in Pearland, Texas.

Yes, I *want them to continue to have the lanes.

I have...
Forum: Techniques September 14th 09, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Humor - I think aliens have erased the bike lanes markings

On Sep 14, 12:42*am, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message

Forum: Social Issues September 10th 09, 05:29 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 14
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

On Sep 7, 2:07*pm, "Jeff Strickland" wrote:
There is NOTHING in that story that indicates a mountain bike event.

We've taken up a collection for you to get a brain...
Forum: Techniques September 9th 09, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Source of squeaking

On Sep 8, 12:51*pm, AMuzi wrote:
Andy wrote:
My bike has been doing some squeaking but it only occurs while I am
pedaling.

About 6 months ago, I poured some 80...
Forum: Social Issues September 9th 09, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Tube patches

On Sep 8, 8:25*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Mint ? wrote:
I have two types of patches that not labeled and I am not sure what
side goes against the tire...
Forum: Social Issues September 9th 09, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Tube patches

On Sep 8, 8:25*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Mint ? wrote:
I have two types of patches that not labeled and I am not sure what
side goes against the tire...
Forum: Social Issues September 9th 09, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 3
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Tube patches

I have two types of patches that not labeled and I am not sure what
side goes against the tire tube.

The first type has a foil lining on one side and a plastic liner on
the other side.
The patch is...
Forum: Techniques September 8th 09, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Source of squeaking

On Sep 8, 1:48*pm, someone wrote:
On 8 Sep, 18:11, Andy wrote:

My bike has been doing some squeaking but it only occurs while I am
Forum: Techniques September 8th 09, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By Mint[_2_]
Source of squeaking