Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: billy
Forum: Mountain Biking January 6th 11, 06:00 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 6
Posted By billy
Mitchel Sprinsky (Booblepus) Ride-A-Lot has come nearly full circle?

On Jan 5, 6:43*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/

High Definition Booblepus.

As I have a little more respect for him now - even though he's been a
tool...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 2nd 10, 03:18 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,soc.culture.usa,rec.aviation.military,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By billy
You can't beat this, genuine photo from one of Saturns moons

On Nov 30, 10:10*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Nov 29, 9:17*pm, Eunometic wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:40*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking September 29th 10, 11:45 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 1
Posted By billy
RUSH owns numerous medical industry corporations - hospitals

On Sep 29, 5:41*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://jointcommission.org/

http://intermountainhealthcare.org/hospitals/imed/Pages/home.aspx

These are RUSH owned/operated and are...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 10, 02:46 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By billy
Booblepus (Mitchy Sprinsky) hits Apex!

On Aug 23, 4:04*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Aug 23, 2:01*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

http://vimeo.com/14310458

He is purposely not...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 18th 10, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By billy
Lets checkin with Booblepus (Ride-A-Lot aka Mitchel Sprinsky)

On Jun 17, 2:57*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:52*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

Mitchel, aka Booblepus, I believe is an FBI agent as...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5