Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 2.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Axeman
Forum: Techniques February 15th 08, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Axeman
9spd chain work on 8spd cassette

I have a spare Shimano Ultegra HG 9spd narrow chain that I wanted to fit to
my 24spd mountain bike with 8spd Shimano cassette. Would this work OK? I
figure as long as I have the spare I may as...
Forum: Australia November 12th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Axeman
Should I build a fixie?

I just purchased a 1970's 10spd Peugeot roadie from my local "recycle" shope
for very little money. The bike is in quite poor shape, but the frame looks
quite sound, and is painted in a nice 70's...
Forum: Techniques February 11th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Axeman
Orbea Bottom Bracket shell woes

I have built up two new Orbea frames and both were English thread, and I
believe they have been using English thread for some years now. Depending on
how old your Orbea is it may well be a French...
Forum: Australia December 22nd 06, 12:21 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Axeman
Can I advertise stuff on this newsgroup.

Thanks, I have registered and listed the frame on the BV forums. Heres the
link;

http://www.bv.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3409

It's a really nice frame, but still no takers. Am I selling at the...
Forum: Australia December 16th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Axeman
Can I advertise stuff on this newsgroup.

Well as long as your doing it, I may as well also do it.

So I decided to list the frame on Ebay anyway. Heres the...
Forum: Australia December 16th 06, 07:14 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Axeman
Can I advertise stuff on this newsgroup.

Hi all,

I have an OLMO road bike frame I would like to sell. Would prefer not to put
it on Ebay at this stage due to the closeness of Christmas. Is it OK to
advertise it on this newsgroup?

Thanks.
Forum: Techniques November 4th 06, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Axeman
Shimano/Campag Crank Compatability

A question for you guru's out there.

Earlier in the year I had an accident with a car whilst riding my Orbea road
bike (not my fault). After much screwing around, I have finally been paid
for the...
Forum: Australia October 20th 06, 01:28 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Axeman
Torpedo7 after sale service

I will second this. Just recieved my first order from them, service was
excellent, and when they did not have one of the items I ordered, they
upgraded me to a more expensive item FOC. Prices...
Forum: Australia October 16th 06, 01:36 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Axeman
Stolen Bike

"TJ" wrote in message
Hey,

.. Anyone know where I can get a Norco VFR 1 from?

You could try the guy that has...
Forum: Australia October 14th 06, 01:22 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Axeman
FSA Headset Mistake- can anyone help?

Hi,

In my last Probikekit order I accidently ordered the wrong replacement
headset for my bike. I ordered an FSA Integrated System (IS) type headset
(the one where the sealed bearings sit inside...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10