Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Simply Fred[_2_]
Forum: Racing July 9th 12, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Simply Fred[_2_]
If Sagan is clean...

RicodJour wrote:
New Haven...? Is New Haven some pizza Mecca? Generally I avoid
Connecticut entirely. I even drive into the state in reverse and tell
people I'm leaving so it won't ruin my...
Forum: Racing July 9th 12, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Simply Fred[_2_]
If Sagan is clean...

Anton Berlin wrote:
Kunich's absence and utter silence is as notable to me as god's is to
the religious.

rbr could tell jokes about brothels while waiting for Kunich.
Forum: Racing July 6th 12, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Simply Fred[_2_]
Tyler Crash

Michael wrote:
"Tyler Farrar, who crashed near finish, tried to board Argos-Shimano
team bus to confront Tom Veelers. (Radio Monte Carlo)"

by cyclingfans via twitter 10:56 AM

atriage...
Forum: Racing July 4th 12, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Simply Fred[_2_]
Helmet Covers used in TdF?

Fred Flintstein wrote:
That's not a cover, it's the shell. UCI rules don't require vents. Yet.

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/giro-debut-air-attack-aero-road-helmet-34308/
Forum: Racing July 4th 12, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Simply Fred[_2_]
After Lance is stripped of 'wins' what will they rename MellowJohnnys ?

On 07/01/2012 04:03 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
.

I wonder if Prudhomme will be able to keep a straight face while
awarding the wins to Ullrich (or perhaps even Ulrich), Basso (Birillo)
and Klöden...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5