Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 3.74 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cathwood
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By cathwood
First ride of 2009

I chickened out today.

The wind was sharp and making my eyes run, the sun was low and blinding
and the prom was covered in frost ans slippy.

I turned around and rode home.

But I've been doing lots...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By cathwood
Christmas goodies thread

Stephen;1159513 wrote:
My wife got me this amazing custom KH 36 with the Ti hub, magnesium
pedals and a sweet two tone paint job.

30447

30448

30449
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By cathwood
Pictures of your latest ride

Most of the riding I've been doing recently has been in the dark.
Luckily, it's been lovely weather this christmas and I have been able to
get out in...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By cathwood
Christmas goodies thread

I got a black seat post clamp from my hubby (don't tell him that I
bought a blue one for half the price in the Twelve Days of Christmas
sale :eek:)

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By cathwood
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Cycling along in the dark the other evening I cycled past a couple
coming out of a house (looking absolutely ridiculous with my helmet
light on and lit up like a christmas tree)

The man turned to...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By cathwood
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Last of the big spenders, I ordered a blue seat clamp.

--
cathwood

Cathy
cathwood's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By cathwood
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

constance.cotter;1153134 wrote:
The sale on ALL items ends today, so do your shopping now before it is
too late.

Connie

Have I missed it?
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By cathwood
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

Into the blue;1148324 wrote:
Buffs are -sooo- last season.

Yeah, they call me 'last season Cath' :D

--
cathwood
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By cathwood
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

Backpack? What about the buff?

--
cathwood

Cathy
View this...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By cathwood
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

Shall we call you Santa?

--
cathwood

Cathy
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By cathwood
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

I'd really like too, although I'm rubbish at Muni.

--
cathwood

Cathy
cathwood's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By cathwood
how long before balance becomes "second nature"

When you are a bit older there are numerous reasons why you can't ride
for hours at a time. Just keep riding as much as you can. Everyone
learns at different rates.

I'm a bit 'balancely challenged'...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By cathwood
London Coker Tour(ism)

I hope Danny didn't have too many of those fine ales :D

Looks like fun. I'm jelous.

--
cathwood

Cathy
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By cathwood
Slowest learners?

I love this thread.

I had just read the KH factory team thread and was feeling very
disconnected to the world of unicycling and then I read this thread and
felt OK again :)

--
cathwood
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Very pretty

--
cathwood

Cathy
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By cathwood
Stained Glass at BUC

Didn't see them at BUC but I'm always up for a bit of uni house bling at
a reasonable price :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By cathwood
BUC Registration OPEN!

A chilled (and at times, very chilly) BUC.

Great to meet all the people that I've met before again and to meet the
people I haven't met before for the first time.

The close proximity of my Sam to...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 08, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By cathwood
BUC Registration OPEN!

OMG, I hope the weather there is better than the weather here otherwise
we will be camping in a lake.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By cathwood
Help! Are there health benefits to unicycling?

You might want to look at some back issues of Uni magazine, I think
there is stuff that might be useful for you in there. Then you can
reference it and everything.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By cathwood
BUC15 - Volunteers needed please

I'm happy to put in an hour or so per day for general scivvying or
whatever is needed.

--
cathwood

Cathy
cathwood's...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By cathwood
BUC Registration OPEN!

My annual leave form is filled in and ready to send. My registration
form is filled in and ready to send. I'm just waiting for the hospital
shop to open so that I can buy some stamps and registration...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By cathwood
Sudden Onset Unicycle Dyslexia

I've had times now and again when I have had unicycle dyslexia. It goes
away. Certainly getting frustrated with yourself and/or your unicyle
will make it worse.

Take a break or do something else to...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By cathwood
Warwick UK Town Centre Unicyle Races

Well done Danny!

(And everyone else of course)

--
cathwood

Cathy
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By cathwood
BUC Registration OPEN!

Cute t shirts.

I'm in the process of registering.

--
cathwood

Cathy
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By cathwood
Pictures of your latest ride

On this, one of the last fridays where I don't have to go into work, the
weather gods sent me a beautiful end-of-summer day. Of course it was my
duty to enjoy the day to it's fullest so I went...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500