Showing results 1 to 25 of 77
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sxbud138
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By sxbud138
Anyone know the thread size for the crank bolt on a Koxx1 hub

Oh snap!, here is the M15-1.0 tap. The link has all sorts of bike tools.

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile:...
Replies: 12
Posted By sxbud138
Anyone know the thread size for the crank bolt on a Koxx1 hub

This one should work.
http://tinyurl.com/7kgq83

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile:...
Replies: 12
Posted By sxbud138
Anyone know the thread size for the crank bolt on a Koxx1 hub

Snap-on

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17097

The only ok one I have :)

|Filename: winter uni 015.jpg |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By sxbud138
Happy New Year RSU!

I am but later today :)

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17097
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By sxbud138
Happy New Year RSU!

Happy New Year !!!!

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17097
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By sxbud138
Uni Count

20" kh trials
24" Torker dx
Torker tx
36" Coker

2861 unicycles
858 riders
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By sxbud138
Today I... (brag thread)

gaped from 3in to 3in skinnys set 4ft apart and landed afew.Also hopped
up a ledge 21in high SI

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's...

naturequack;1160441 wrote:
I use the CatEye Enduro. It will accommodate 36" wheels. It is wired
(non-wireless).

Geoff

+1
I have the same thing.Works great!
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By sxbud138
Trials Discussion Thread

Do most people learning crank and pedal grabs start with sif or si ? Im
just learning how to hop sif and also trying pedal grabs but sif i feel
might work beter but i havent tryed yet.{ still not...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By sxbud138
Christmas goodies thread

07 kh20
fusion freeride seat
08 pulse gloves

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17097
View...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By sxbud138
Ultimate Wheel in the snow and ice

Dont be a sissy, Ice studs=no slip:D:D:D

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17097
View this...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By sxbud138
Pictures of your latest ride

ah! alittle further north than i was thinking.

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17097
View...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By sxbud138
Pictures of your latest ride

MuniAddict;1155090 wrote:
Um, haven't you heard, they changed it to "Climate Change" a while ago.
So now that covers it either way! :p:rolleyes:

Well, it's about 2,800 feet elevation....
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By sxbud138
Pictures of your latest ride

where is that place at ! Is it in victorville like on big bear valley rd
or more of just past the 138.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By sxbud138
Pictures of your latest ride

I think thats in the high desert.It can get cold at night !

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile:...

I have had a uni for almost 2 years,but I have only rode 7-9 months
total.

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile:...

If fuel prices stay low I hope that I can make it ! I want to put some
names to faces.

--
sxbud138
sxbud138's Profile:...

I have had three close calls, all on my coker and out of the city.Frist
one i had a hillbilly drive past and I heard his truck turn around at
the corner and he gased it as he went up the hill past me...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By sxbud138
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I rode in 9-11 inches of fresh snow,then spent a few hours
shoveling it off my driveway.:)

100th post !

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By sxbud138
Pictures of your latest ride

Some pics of the 9-11 inches of snow that fell last night.

|Filename: winter uni 013.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By sxbud138
Post Your Unis Here!

lobbybopster;1140497 wrote:
Yeah there are bushings like regular mountain bike suspension.
The shock has anti-bob and lock out.
and I never use the frame to hop I use the wheel.
and this is...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By sxbud138
Post Your Unis Here!

lobbybopster;1140475 wrote:
Frame, disc hub, seatpost adapter, all home made in the garage.
Everything else kinda thrown in.

Did you use bearings or just bushings in the piviots. If you hold...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By sxbud138
Post Your Unis Here!

lobbybopster;1140385 wrote:
Oh yeah, its made in my garage.

very cool ! how much do they weigh ?

--
sxbud138
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I just got my kh20 and i dont want to ride it. It looks to good and i
dont want to scratch it.:) So i feel ya !

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 77