Showing results 1 to 25 of 148
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: critter
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By critter
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

You were giving that cop a hard time.
Luckily, upd cops don't carry guns.:D

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding! ...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By critter
Inflatable Clown Costume

camrocl;1168822 wrote:
I also have one of these...Well HAD
For halowwen i thought..."I have a great idea...Why don't i Fire Juggle
wearing the suit on a 7ft giraffe" (I had never tried...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By critter
1 foot wheel walk. need tips

I'm inspired. I have tried a couple times. I'm going to make time to
practice.
tanx eh

phlegm;648671 wrote:
To smoothly transition from riding to gliding, I put my tire foot out
front a split...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By critter
Inflatable Clown Costume

Biggestbtc;1167611 wrote:
Wow. That's something else. I hope you don't pop it on your uni.:)

safety equipment? ...you know, air bags.

You look like a clown. dat dat dada dada dat dat dahhhh

--
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10

SHAY_CAM;1166934 wrote:
Splurge = blow your load.

blow your load on a unicycle?? ha ha ha :D
load = unicorn's money? he he he:rolleyes:

I remember that video and it still amazes me.

I can...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By critter
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

EliB;1166834 wrote:
I don't get what's so bad about unicycling becoming mainstream?

yeah, supply and demand

more parts available at more places will make better unicycles at
better prices.
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By critter
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Goats_On_Unicycles;1166447 wrote:
It sounds interesting... but for my own Jackie-ish reasons I hate shows
like this.

But it has unicycles!
I hope to see a complete show with one wheelers...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By critter
Best Photos of 2008

lots of nice pics.

The unicycle cows was my favorite. And Chuck going fast(best non-muni
pic).

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By critter
Best Muni/Trials Shoe

MuniAddict;1102581 wrote:
Here's the new version: http://tinyurl.com/49rlko

I have three pair of the first version and they are the absolute best
shoe for MUni/coker/trials, ect that I have...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By critter
Broken Schlumpf Crank

yeah!
I got one the the buttons off.
I used a vise wrench(gently) on one button and "the tool" on the other
button.
That was easy.
I even got the crankarm off without incident.
Now to get the...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By critter
Broken Schlumpf Crank

Thanks for the help siafirede.

Emailed schumpf to see if I can recall the hub. And/or to order new
cranks but no response yet.

here's a vid of me ... thinking that I'm doing it right.
stripped...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By critter
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

finding a cord that is ''coiled'' works nice. It stretches and shrinks.

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding! ...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By critter
What to ride and where???

goodmanje;1162467 wrote:
Here in my part of texas there are no real "downhill" areas to ride.
where do you guys ride these 24" muni's?
Do most folks find a single downhill section and ride...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By critter
Broken Schlumpf Crank

nimblelight;1161558 wrote:
Actually, you're right. I took a second look at my crank collection and
I have the 102mm prowheel, the 127mm, and the 152, but the 165mm cranks
turned out to be...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By critter
Help! Stuck Schlumpf Shifter Button

I broke my crankarm the other day. Now I have to take off the cranks.

GizmoDuck;1121677 wrote:
Ok, so I've had a few rides on my new Schlumpf and I tightened one
shifter button a little too...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By critter
Broken Schlumpf Crank

One year old and here's the pic.
30517
I was climbing a moderate hill in 2nd gear, then I felt a wobble for a
1 second, then upd. Landed on my feet so I'm okay.

Since I had the Schlumpf, I put a...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 06:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By critter
Evolution of Balance Award 2009

sockmonster;1156731 wrote:
My idea is to ride from the summit of Mauna Kea to the coast. Anyone
want to get together and ride down the tallest* mountain in the world?

It is the tallest...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By critter
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Ducttape;1153668 wrote:
cop drove up the road I thought I was going to get scolded for not
having a helmet but he turned on his megaphone on his car and said "that
takes talent." it took a bit...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By critter
ultimate frisbee on uni

WHampson;1152932 wrote:
ha I found this kinda funny because my friend who unicycles tore his
hamstring playing ultimate frisbee.

In college, ultimate has the highest rate of injuries---- more...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By critter
unicycle games

James_Potter;163036 wrote:

Something I've always wanted to try was unicycle capture the flag.

I might have played once. I had to look up the rules because I didn't
remember. This looks...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By critter
ultimate frisbee on uni

I have done a lot of both but never together. Here's my suggestions on
the rules.:)

Eroick;508984 wrote:
you cannot catch the disk or throw it unless you are on your uni

1. Feet must not be...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By critter
unicycle games

hey I thought of a game..... has any one played?.
It's a deadly game played by snowmobiles(snow-machines)

High-marking: An activity specific to snowmobiling, where snomobiles
attempt to ride as far...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By critter
BC Discussion Thread

30199

It would be nice to have a seat to hang on to. And the gearing to pedal
forward. and a brake.:cool:

|Filename:...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By critter
BC Discussion Thread

littleman;1150525 wrote:
That is a good idea, but it would be hard to come up with a strong
design that's also light.

:) like this

peleschramm;1134246 wrote:
I would build a freewheel uni...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By critter
BC Discussion Thread

HOW 'bout a BC wheel that has staggered foot plates?
One foot in front of the axle and the other one behind.
Like goofy foot or regular stance.?
Like a skateboarder. It would make it easier to carve...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 148