Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 3.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kokomo
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By kokomo
Not Getting Any Better...

I have a Sun Classic and i ride about 2-3 hours a day...

I cannot ride backwards or glide or ride with one foot. :P

--
kokomo

AM
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By kokomo
Not Getting Any Better...

I have been Unicycling since around December of 2007 and i still can't
do anything cool. Is this normal? I've tryed to crankflip but can't,
so i tryed to crank stall and almost got it. If anyone...
Forum: Unicycling June 27th 08, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By kokomo
Where do you put your feet?

on the pedals........

naa naa ok really i take the ball of my foot and put it on the middle
of the pedal. That Helped? well ok mate ave a nice day k?:D

--
kokomo
Forum: Unicycling June 13th 08, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Thanks to all your help, i got it done last night at about 1am so now im
ready to go ride!!!:)

--
kokomo

I do Parkour try it heres my favorite video...
Forum: Unicycling June 13th 08, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By kokomo
Tube Replacment?

Hello i poped my tube a couple weeks back and finnaly got a new one but
i dont know how to replace it. If any one has any advice, step by step
or a video that shows how to replace it please show me!...
Forum: Unicycling May 22nd 08, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By kokomo
Can i Be Good

Thank You for all the advice and tips you guys really help and now i
wanna go ride but i gotta go to school. (at least theres only 2 mroe
days W00T!)

--
kokomo

I do Parkour try it heres my...
Forum: Unicycling May 22nd 08, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By kokomo
Can i Be Good

joemarshall wrote:
yeah loads of good muni riders are scared of drops. We did world cup mtb
downhill courses last year in the alps and none of us did many big
drops or ups or whatever.

Forum: Unicycling May 22nd 08, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By kokomo
Can i Be Good

peleschramm wrote:
eh, I wouldn't recommend riding if you are just after being considered
"good".

But really, it depends who you ask, and depends at what. Different
people are good at...
Forum: Unicycling May 18th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By kokomo
Uno - Looks pretty cool to me!

agentQ wrote:
This already has a thread started on it.
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69484
Its still on the first page.

\

dont you just hate those people who say theres...
Forum: Unicycling May 18th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By kokomo
Poll: What Size Uni do you Ride?

i ride 20 but ive grown alot this year might need a new size...

P.S. how do you make a POLL????:confused:

--
kokomo
Forum: Unicycling May 18th 08, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Oh my gosh i feel like this too!:mad: I got my unicycle on december
18th 2007 and i stink at jumps i cant stall i cant crankflip i cant 180
and every time i try to jump stair my stupid wheel goes...
Forum: Unicycling May 10th 08, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By kokomo
Tire Help!

ok so yesterday i was riding around with my friend doing like 2 stairs 3
stairs and today when i tried to ride my Uni the stupid wheel was flat!
What do you think happened...My friend was doing the 4...
Forum: Unicycling April 24th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By kokomo
Were Do You Ride???

where do you ride?

--
kokomo

Long Live Ireland
kokomo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16180
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling February 12th 08, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By kokomo
40+ feet of snow this year- where am i?

edg wrote:
That looks a bit like my old stomping ground of Steamboat Springs,
Colorado. River trail makes it a good guess, too...edg

ya i live in
colorado and looks like keystone to me...

--
Forum: Unicycling February 12th 08, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24

i only were a helmet, but ive found that your will get pretty up if you
dont were shin gaurds... I were sk8 shoes but i tighten them cuz they
are comfy!!!

--
kokomo

Long Live...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By kokomo
New Years Resolutions

::i already did this same post back in december...:p ::

--
kokomo

Bike-1=unicycle
kokomo's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By kokomo
40+ feet of snow this year- where am i?

Thats hilarious... omgosh ummmm Canada, Antarctica idk

--
kokomo

Bike-1=unicycle
kokomo's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By kokomo
How Do I Take Care Of My Unicycle

Hello muggles, I just recently broke my unicycle by stripping my crank
and ruining my pedals and cranks. Now im short 50 bucks for Final
Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, anyway im getting my new cranks in...
Forum: Unicycling January 28th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By kokomo
How do i make UNIcycle out of a Bike?

hello anyone now somewere were i could like get some help on making a
unicycle out of a bike links will help or unicycle blueprints. Thank
You:D

--
kokomo

live laugh...
Forum: Unicycling January 28th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By kokomo
Broken Crank Please Help!!!

Borgschulze wrote:
Make sure the hole in the crank you buy is in the same orientation if
you only buy one crank.

Some square taper cranks are funny like that.

Sometimes the hole is...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By kokomo
Broken Crank Please Help!!!

i was accidentaly riding it backwards:(

--
kokomo

live laugh love
kokomo's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By kokomo
Broken Crank Please Help!!!

ty sooo much it might be that because the guy at the store put the seat
on backwards and i wasa riding it like that for like 1week and a half
so pretty much 125mm cotterless... THANK YOU SOOO...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By kokomo
Broken Crank Please Help!!!

ok i really need help... I have a Sun CLassic 20in and i was riding it
the other day when the pedal was feeling wierd. I thought nothing of it
now ive got a stripped crank:mad: . I was reading about...
Forum: Unicycling January 18th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By kokomo
RUni?!

Munivision wrote:
While "Cokering" yesterday, the mind wanders. Why don't we call 36ers
RUnis for road unicycle (since there are also Nimbus 36, Airfoils
etc.). Like road bike and mountain...
Forum: Unicycling January 18th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By kokomo
embarrassing question...

compression shorts? what is that bike shorts:confused:

--
kokomo
kokomo's Profile:...