Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 3.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fatlardboy13
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By fatlardboy13
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

LOL! I like how you can see the cop's megaphone on the very edge of the
frame at the beginning. Very well done. Mad props!

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360
UNISPIN--':COOL:,
*Juggling stuffs:*
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By fatlardboy13
New KH touring handle

I can't agree more. I have been looking for a good handle for my KH36
for several months and can't find anything. The only non-custom option
that seems reasonable to me is the GB4, but it's getting...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By fatlardboy13
KH 36 (mini) review

JDog7001;1111052 wrote:
Hey. Does anyone know how similar the color of the t7 handle is to the
KH36 frame??? Its not too important but it would be nice to know :)

Chuck had one on his KH36. ...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 167
Posted By fatlardboy13
California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

MuniAddict;1106025 wrote:
16 days and counting!:)

wooOOOoot! i can't wait!:D so does that mean you're going?

--
fatlardboy13
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

asthian wrote:
i also like the idea of a weird giraffe/uni hybrid.
I hope you don't mind me taking your core idea and having a little fun
with it.
This is a sketch I did tonight in Flash...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By fatlardboy13
36er or BC

unisteve wrote:
They're out, but I'm not sure if anyone has them...

I has one:D. You can thank me for ordering the last one of the first
shipment.:p It's a great unicycle and a blast to...
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By fatlardboy13
Giraffe Unicycle Sticker

it might be a little confusing to the non-uni (nuni?) folk, but i like
the concept. don't think i would buy the sticker though.

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360
UNISPIN--':COOL:,
*Juggling stuffs:*
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 167
Posted By fatlardboy13
California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

tholub wrote:
Santa Cruz is foggy, moist and cool. San Diego is sunny, dry and hot.
There's also likely very little tree cover on the rides.

VERY true!!! All the rides have extensive...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 167
Posted By fatlardboy13
California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

mornish wrote:
There will now be an offroad / dirt road coker race as well.

Awesome! Do you know where yet?

--
fatlardboy13
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nicf wrote:
you should introduce him to cycling gloves and Unicyclist.com!

are those gardening gloves??? lol! :p

--
fatlardboy13
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

More often than not, I walk my dog on my muni. She is very comfortable
with it and she always stops to pee in the same exact places so I know
where to stop. I tried walking her on my KH36 a couple...
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78
Posted By fatlardboy13
yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

You grinded (ground?) the length of a football field???:eek: What the
hell were you grinding??????:confused:

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360...
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By fatlardboy13
Couple of quick BC wheel questions:

It is entirely normal for your legs to rub when you're learning. It
gets better with time. As for the plates, after trying Bedfords,
Nimbus plates are sh*t. It definitely makes a difference to...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By fatlardboy13
KH 36 (mini) review

scotthue wrote:
Those spokes are black, are they 13g like the rest of the KH ones?

The spokes are 14g.

--
fatlardboy13
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

[image:
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k366/hungry4uni/DSCN0420.jpg?t=1219125600]

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By fatlardboy13
KH 36 (mini) review

[image:
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k366/hungry4uni/DSCN0418.jpg?t=1219125317]

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By fatlardboy13
KH 36 (mini) review

[image:
http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k366/hungry4uni/?action=view&current=DSCN0418.jpg]

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By fatlardboy13
KH 36 (mini) review

[image:
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k366/hungry4uni/DSCN0416.jpg?t=1219125015]

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By fatlardboy13
KH 36 (mini) review

Sorry for not posting pics sooner. My dad was supposed to take some
pictures at an SDuni ride yesterday but he went kayaking instead. :(...
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 08, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By fatlardboy13
KH 36 (mini) review

Hey everyone! I finally got my KH 36 (single speed) yesterday. It
didn't arrive until 7:10 in the evening, so by the time I had it all
ready to go I didn't have much time to do a decent test run. ...
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 08, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By fatlardboy13
New Kris Holm Sym cranks and Clamps are up!

Brian O. wrote:
I like how they just stole the copy from Kris's website for the
description of the cranks and don't even put it in context. On Kris's
website it tells us that those are the...
Forum: Unicycling August 5th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By fatlardboy13
What things can you do while riding on your Uni?

MuniAddict wrote:
Cook dinner on my hibachi, play my guitar, do needlepoint, juggle 3
tennis balls, 2 apples (taking a bite out of each one as I juggle) and
lit torch, and of course do tre...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By fatlardboy13
Cleaning your unicycle

i just clean out the bearing holders whenever i change the tire. they
get pretty nasty pretty quick.:rolleyes: other than that, i never
really do anything except bang the unicycle on the ground to...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By fatlardboy13
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

Adde wrote:
I dont really understand how it could get easier to roll on. Seems to me
that they are street and static flat cranks so it wont roll when youre
trying to stand still.

The...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By fatlardboy13
Ebay Bargains!

1wheelwonder wrote:

1) Has any one bought or seen an absolute bargain on ebay/ had any
memorable experiences with ebay.

I bought a virtually brand new nimbus bc wheel on ebay for $40. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58