Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Xavier Santiago Amarillo - Dentista
Forum: Racing August 16th 06, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Life bans for doping

"sonarrat" wrote in message

No, the problem is that doping controls have no credibility.

i'm not sure that is true.

that recently,...
Forum: Racing August 16th 06, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Life bans for doping

wrote in message
Xavier Santiago Amarillo - Dentista wrote:
Got to be the ultimate solution. the Landis...
Forum: Racing August 16th 06, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Life bans for doping

Got to be the ultimate solution. the Landis affair (along with the "spanish
affair") has made a mockery of cycle sport this year.
enough is enough.
reading about phonak I'm quite angry that personal...
Forum: Racing August 12th 06, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Nicole Cooke - UCI#1

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cycling/comment/0,,1842912,00.html

Nicole Cooke, Britain's real sports personality

Richard Williams
Saturday August 12, 2006
The Guardian

The first time Nicole Cooke...
Forum: Racing August 11th 06, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Floyd: Try these excuses......

"Floyd Cheated" wrote in message
"I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab
fare....
Forum: Racing July 29th 06, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
and if he was doping.......

.... then cycle racing has hit a new low.
no doubt about it, cycling will be in turmoil, the actions of one man may
possible leave a hitherto tarnished enough albeit wonderful sport in
dissarray with...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6