Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Connahhh
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Connahhh
12-14 year old riders - click this

ktkartch;1162714 wrote:
so i can't do this if im 15??

Ask yourself... does that make any sense what so ever?

--
Connahhh
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That seems pretty advanced. Are there any guides on the simple static
mount?

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile:...

Any tips on mounting? I just got a Nimbus 5ft for Christmas.

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile:...

I think I'll pick up a pair. Thanks everyone.

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17786

Sorry to bump, but how about the Snafu platform pin pedals on sale on
UDC? They're about half price and look presty robust. Thoughts?

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Connahhh
What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

It wasn't so much the cold as the wind. It was blowing hard and it just
creeps in everywhere.

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's...
Replies: 47
Posted By Connahhh
What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

Yesterday it was 25 degrees out. The last thing I wanted to do was go
out and unicycle, but at the same time, it was the only thing I wanted
to do. I'm sure you can relate!

When it gets cold, how do...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 08, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Connahhh
Pictures of your latest ride

[image:
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v633/141/50/565647842/n565647842_1164890_550.jpg]

Brought the uni in for free period in school. I was having a ton of fun
weaving through the...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Connahhh
My pedal is bent?

Any recommendations? And any reason to not just ride these until they're
fried?

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile:...

Just wondering how often this happens?

I was doing some small hops today (nothing bigger than like 4 inches)
and I noticed when I was fixing my pedal for a freemount that it was
bent. Not the crank...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Connahhh
Omg we"re officially mentioned in a race!

Well, we are... but it's not neccessarily a good thing!

What if you want to race? Huh? Now we don't have the "Well, it didn't
say so in the rules..." excuse.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Connahhh
cracked seat base

Supperrrr glueeee!!!

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17786
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Connahhh
London Coker Tour(ism)

Sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry to hear about the hub.

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile:...

Geez. I don't know that I would be doing that so close to my TV.

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile:...

Whenever I have free time.

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17786
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Connahhh
We have started a Unicycle club

How did you get this started?

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17786
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Connahhh
beginner-standing on pedals

Conciously put your weight on the seat. Say to yourself, my weight is on
the seat. Then do it. Eventually it will just come naturally.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Connahhh
How long does it take to get used to shorter cranks?

The first time I rode it I was convinced that something was wrong. I
made sure the cranks were on the right way, etc etc. Turns out the
shorter cranks were just completely throwing me off. I'm used...
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Connahhh
How long does it take to get used to shorter cranks?

I have been using ~160mm cranks on my old 24 and now have a new Nimbus
II with 125mm cranks. Huge difference. I was descending a hill where I
live that is normally no problem and couldn't control my...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Connahhh
Waiting for shipments

Is the most painful thing ever. It's so much worse when UPS doesn't
update it because it's the weekend.

GAH! Anyone care to share their hate/love for tracking orders? I'm
waiting on a Nimbus II,...
Forum: Unicycling November 1st 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By Connahhh
Unicycle battle on eBay

The hunter is gone is an hour or so.

No bids yet?

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile:...

BI = Bike Island. This was a response to the recent deal of the century
they had, listing KH20's at $360ish, KH24's at $405ish, and KH29's at
$420ish. If you go to their site, the price has been...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Connahhh
A word from BI regarding the sales increase.

I had sent them an email about the price increase of their KH uni's. I
thought you guys might be interested in the result.

"I was planning on purchasing a KH24 and then realized you had raised
the...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Connahhh
Buying a unicycle on a budget.

Alright, sounds good. I'll get the Nimbus w/ 125mm cranks then. Thanks
again everyone.

--
Connahhh
Connahhh's Profile:...
Replies: 2
Posted By Connahhh
Buying a unicycle on a budget.

With BI raising their prices and the concept of such an expensive
unicycle, I've decided to just go with the Nimbus. It's all I think I'll
need.

One last question regarding cranks. Many suggest the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60