Belgium GO Swissdrive Ebikes Have 11mm Torque Arms On 10 mm Axles. by Bret Cahill
The original torque arm was 11 mm between flat sides. I've been using a 10 mm open wrench to turn the axle, hard steel which isn't all that mangled. The axle...
Today 07:01 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 1 UK
COVID and riding by Joy Beeson
On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 21:00:33 -0400, Joy Beeson wrote: On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 20:52:26 -0400, Joy Beeson ...
Taking the lane = hazard by Sir Ridesalot
I find it quite interesting that when I ride lane center on a two-way road with a single lane of traffic in each direction, that the most frequent hazard I...
{Politics so we don't have to change the subject. by Tom Kunich[_2_]
In front of the union workers who were ordered to attend Biden's rally he AGAIN said that 100,000 people a day were dying from covid-19. His entire message is...
OT- covid-19 test at Leipzig concert Aug22- preliminary results? by patrick[_2_]
Apologies for the OT post but since I haven't found any results for the covid-19 spread test at an indoor concert that was held in Germany (Leipzig) Aug 22...
Today 01:03 AM
by news18 Go to last post
7 50 Techniques
Video: Slow-moving idiot driver forces cyclist off the road onWoodhead Pass by Simon Mason[_6_]
What an absolute dickhead this driver is. QUOTE: A cyclist who was out riding with his partner in the Pennines on Saturday has filmed the moment a motorist...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
25 98 UK
Handlebar bags by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Handlebar bags: Some of us like them. For some reasons, see "My PBP Bike: Rack and Bag" at https://www.renehersecycles.com/journal/ -- - Frank Krygowski
Vuelta a Espana stage 6 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 6 - Biescas Col du Tourmalet 1 Ion Izagirre (Spa) Astana Pro Team 3:41:00 2 Michael Woods (Can) EF...
Yesterday 10:10 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 12 Racing
Giro d'Italia stage 21 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 21 (ITT) - Cernusco sul Naviglio Milan 1 Filippo Ganna (Ita) INEOS Grenadiers 17:16 2 Victor...
Yesterday 10:08 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 8 Racing
Morrisons lorry driver ploughs through cycle lane wand by Simon Mason[_6_]
More poor driving by the so-called "experts". QUOTE: Haringey Council respond to photo of lorry driver knocking over cycle lane...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
12 55 UK
Cyclist seriously injured after driver knocked him down and 'did notstop to help' by Simon Mason[_6_]
Yet another cowardly hit and run. QUOTE: A cyclist has been seriously injured after a motorist allegedly knocked him off his bike before driving off. The...
Giro d'Italia: Tao Geoghegan Hart wins first Grand Tour by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Tao Geoghegan Hart became only the second British man to win the Giro d'Italia as he took the title in Milan. The 25-year-old, who won stage 20, was...
Time running out for Coventry pedestrians, cyclists and drivers by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: TIME is running out for the people of Coventry to have their say on the Government’s consultation on the Highway Code, which closes on Tuesday,...