not enough standards by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/knolly-bikes-puts-own-trail-twist-on-12x157mm-rear-axle-standard/ Hell, I can remember way back when a guy could swap wheels...
Today 08:00 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
3 5 Techniques
THE .223 AND .50 CAL WERE GREAT FOR KICKING SOME GOOK ASS by Simon Jester
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 6:27:31 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 1/11/2018 6:23 AM, Terry Coombs wrote: Â* Not that I want to...
combination spanners with different inclinations by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Did anyone bother with this for bike mechanics? I just noticed two of my 10mm combination spanners have their open ends in opposite directions. I suppose...
words to live bye by [email protected]
Shirley, you jest!
Biking on icy roads by Andy
Decided to see how cycling on icy roads would be. Not too bad using a mountain bike. Andy
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
13 61 Techniques
Weather cam by [email protected]
https://nyti.ms/2FP8Niq
Cyclist threatened to stab woman, yet no charges brought. Why? by MrCheerful
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound. Why no...
Reducing speed to 20mph ‘created more deaths than injuries’ but council can’t afford to scrap them by Bod[_5_]
On 18/12/2017 09:41, Bod wrote: A council has said that 20mph zones recently introduced in its area will stay despite a rise in the number of deaths and...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
48 314 UK
pull tight by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
If one pulls a wheel axle nut too tight, to the point that something is damaged, what will that be? The axle, the thread, the frame, the nut, the tool, the arm...
Today 12:32 AM
by Frank Miles Go to last post
8 49 Techniques
PURCHASE - ADDERALL, PERCOCET, VALIUM, XANAX 2MG, NORCO,ACTAVIS, OXYCODONE, VALIUM TEXT (213) 534.6894 Where to buy qualitypharmaceutical medications online at affordable and discountprices???. Fast and Discreet Overnight Delivery now Available . Or by Trustworthy Pharma Deals . info @ +1 (213) 534 6894
PURCHASE - ADDERALL, PERCOCET, VALIUM, XANAX 2MG, NORCO, ACTAVIS, OXYCODONE, VALIUM TEXT (213) 534.6894 Where to buy quality pharmaceutical medications online...
0 22 Marketplace
waterproof bicycle seat cover by Andy
I am looking for recommendations for a waterproof bicycle seat cover. I will be riding with it, so it needs to be sturdy. Thanks, Andy