Giro - Stage 3 Finish List by Davey Crockett[_17_]
STAGE 3: ORBETELLO | FINAL RESULT (OFFICIAL) RIDER TEAM TIME TIME BONUS ADVANTAGE 1 COL GAVIRIA RENDON Fernando UAE TEAM EMIRATES 5h 23’ 19” 0’...
Today 07:15 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
0 2 Racing
Giro - Stage 2 Finish List by Davey Crockett[_17_]
1 GER ACKERMANN Pascal BORA - HANSGROHE 4h 44’ 43” 0’ 10” 0’ 00” 2 ITA VIVIANI Elia DECEUNINCK - QUICK-STEP 4h 44’ 43” 0’ 06” 0’...
Today 07:12 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
0 2 Racing
Giro - Stage 1 Finish List by Davey Crockett[_17_]
RIDER TEAM TIME ADVANTAGE 1 SLO ROGLIC Primoz TEAM JUMBO - VISMA 12’ 54” 0’ 00” 2 GBR YATES Simon Philip MITCHELTON - SCOTT 13’ 13” 0’...
Today 07:07 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
0 2 Racing
GIRO - Official Site in English by Davey Crockett[_17_]
http://www.giroditalia.it/eng/ -- Davey
Today 07:06 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
0 2 Racing
Giro results by Gerrit 't Hart
Why no Giro results here?
Today 06:56 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
1 97 Racing
Thieving Hull cyclist caught with the aid of a passing motorist by MrCheerful
thief Michael Leckenby, 38, thought he managed to evade the grasp of a chasing officer as he pedalled frantically through Belgrave Drive, west Hull, on a...
Fixing bike rack by AK[_2_]
https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/watch-drunk-young-men-end-their-night-by-toiling-together-to-fix-citys-broken-bike-rack/
Today 06:39 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
2 2 Techniques
Bottle holder by AK[_2_]
I want to get a bottle holder for my bike. It has no pre-drilled holes for the holder. I found some that clamp on but not sure if they would work with the...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
102 184 Techniques
Disk Brakes Again by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I don't know how many of you watched the Amgen Tour of California but I think it was a Frenchman that got way hell and gone off of the front on Stage 5 I...
Water Bottle Holders by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have been using the super-light plastic water bottle holders. I discovered that the screws will pull through and the bottle holder break off at the worst...
Today 05:44 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
5 93 Techniques
Today's reading: Comparisons of danger by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
It's been pointed out that "safe" vs. "dangerous" is not a binary choice. There are various levels of risk, and activities can be very dangerous, very safe,...
Today 05:39 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
8 18 Techniques
HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? DEPENDS ON WHICH NUMBERS YOU EMPHASISE. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Here's my analysis of US national bicycle safety, published in 2010.* Nothing significant has changed since then. *** HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? Surprisingly,...
Pearl Izumi Troubles by Tom Kunich[_5_]
The Pearl Izumi outlet in Gilroy California is closing. If you looked at the prices lately if their clothing it would come as no surprise to you. I think that...
Today 04:59 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 2 Techniques
High ratio climbing gears by Tom Kunich[_5_]
Well, due to continuous nagging from my brother and GCN making a lot of claims and how much trouble I had at the Grizzly Peak Century I decided to go from my...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
29 138 Techniques
Another racing cyclist that cannot handle a hill, dies. by MrCheerful
another million quid of taxpayers money wasted. https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/cyclist-killed-birmingham-velo-2019-16308063
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
23 87 UK
Sealed crank bearings by AK[_2_]
It was suggested that I go to a cartridge type of crank bearings when my "old school ones" wear out. Does the new type last longer? I was told it takes...
Today 04:24 AM
by AK[_2_] Go to last post
3 49 Techniques
"Why every cyclist needs a pool noodle" by sms
Less subtle than a Flash Flag, but the same concept: https://tribunecontentagency.com/article/why-every-cyclist-needs-a-pool-noodle/
Today 04:22 AM
by AK[_2_] Go to last post